What a strange Syracuse day... | Syracusefan.com

What a strange Syracuse day...

cto

Administrator
So far today, I have heard from three people here whose children want to go to Syracuse ... and two people who are applying for jobs at the University. All asked for my help.

I love all of you (okay, most of you), but on principle, I do not write letters of recommendation for people I do not know. I got burned doing this a few times... and I have sworn "never again."

If your child is as great as you say she/he is... I am sure she/he will have no problem getting into SU (or getting a scholarship) on her/his own. :):):):):)

Last edited:
So far today, I have heard from three people whose children want to go to Syracuse ... and two people who are applying for jobs at the University. All asked for my help.

I love all of you (okay, most of you), but on principle, I do not write letters of recommendation for people I do not know. I got burned doing this a few times... and I have sworn "never again."

If your daughter/son is as great as you say she/he is... I am sure she/he will have no problem getting into SU (or getting a scholarship) on her/his own. :):):):):)
Ignore my email.

;)

So far today, I have heard from three people whose children want to go to Syracuse ... and two people who are applying for jobs at the University. All asked for my help.

If your daughter/son is as great as you say she/he is... I am sure she/he will have no problem getting into SU (or getting a scholarship) on her/his own. :):):):):)
Indeed. You’ve already have given more than can be expected of anyone.

So this means you cant vouch for me when i apply next year (Transfer with a 2 year) ;)

As a booster/season ticket holder, I am not allowed to communicate with prospective college athletes or their families (unless there is a pre-existing relationship).

Any chance we can get you a job as a very part-time substitute teacher at Westtown or IMG?
Asking for some friends. ;)

Crossing Syracuse off my son’s college list now...

I might be sending one of those messages soon as our state/university continues to fall apart.

The only plus side of this situation is that we'll be in a "we'll move to any school that will take us" instead of "let's look for jobs in this location"... this puts NY back on the table (Sonnary really doesn't want to be cold anymore)

Ps-missed you last weekend! Hope to see you again soon!

If anyone needed confirmation that you are The Person, this is obviously it.

So far today, I have heard from three people here whose children want to go to Syracuse ... and two people who are applying for jobs at the University. All asked for my help.

If your child is as great as you say she/he is... I am sure she/he will have no problem getting into SU (or getting a scholarship) on her/his own. :):):):):)
LOL...typically understated CTO way of saying, "Leave me alone!!!!"

WIll.jpg

My daughter is due around Thanksgiving. Do you think there is any chance you might review your recommendation letter policy by 2037? :)
Np. Just introduce her to CTO in 2036!

You think you have problems?

I got two more private messages from people asking me to stop sending them pictures of my JB Reafsnyder autographed photo collection. At this rate I'm not going to have anyone to send pics to any more. :(

All three of my kids applied and were accepted to SU. My youngest even got into Newhouse. They all went elsewhere.

Hurt my heart but not my wallet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom