What are we drinking? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What are we drinking?

So go for the rum? Just making sure it's going to mojo us in the right direction.

Let the spirit guide you, brother! The last thing I'd want is to feel responsible for giving you any advice associated with a bad outcome. ;) Either way, do it for America!!(I cant remember where I picked that line up, but it must have been over a decade ago and I havent gotten tired of it yet!)

On way home from work now. Probably have a shot of jameson to kick things of then some cheap beer. Miller high life the champagne of beers!

Let the spirit guide you, brother! The last thing I'd want is to feel responsible for giving you any advice associated with a bad outcome. ;) Either way, do it for America!!(I cant remember where I picked that line up, but it must have been over a decade ago and I havent gotten tired of it yet!)
It is done and thank you my friend! If you tasted this rum, you would understand. :)
And whoever posted about their 6 year old staying up late for the game? I thank you! It just got my (almost) 9 year old to stay up for it as well. He's a big fan.

IMG_20160319_195332565_HDR.jpg

vodka on the rocks with a lemon wedge, the orange women just tipped off against their first behemoth S. Carolina. Hope they're able to pull this off, looking good so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom