What are worse? The Blue/Orange Football Helmets or Blue Bball Shorts? | Syracusefan.com

What are worse? The Blue/Orange Football Helmets or Blue Bball Shorts?

Worse 'Cuse Attire?

• Blue/Metallic Orange Football Helmets

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Blue Basketball Shorts

Votes: 45 91.8%

• Total voters
The all blue football uniforms are just awful. I didn't really have a problem with any of the other combinations but the all blues were just plain ugly.

The football uniforms didn't look stupid - they just didn't fly our color well. The basketball uniforms made us look like we deserved to be upset.
I agree. The helmets suck, but the shorts are a nightmare.

Blue BB pants win - awful look.

Still, replacing the Orange helmets is like ND replacing the gold helmets - ridiculous.

Blue shorts were worse. Not just because they were ugly but because some genius didn't realize that you don't mess with mojo when you're 25-0. There are fans who don't shave during a win streak, and I'm not talking just CTO and Cherihoop.

What's worse - herpes or gonorrhea?

20-0. Those basketball shorts were dull (so where the helmets)

LOL Had no idea I would be the first to vote for the helmets. I guess my football first mentality won out. Ok I agree the blue shorts looked totally 'Hoosieresque'. We just needed the Chuck Taylor All Stars to complete the look ;)

The true Fugly Bowl would be the blue hoops shorts versus the G-Rob era all-orange football unis.

Who you got?

Why would you have even thought this would be close. The shorts have been close to a national embarrassment.

Both are hideous and need to be thrown far away to never be seen again.

However nothing matches the blue shorts and the orange jerseys only make them stuck out more!

I don't know who makes the decisions on uniforms and I really don't care but we better find somebody else soon! We're not the Bluebirds after all...yet!