What are you doing pre game? | Syracusefan.com

What are you doing pre game?

jvbj01

All Conference
I'm in the gym getting a great workout in. For some reason I have a lot of energy.

Go Orange!!

Go Cuse!

I have nothing better to do then work up some vitriol for those ugly hoyas.

On my way to the gym, only one game is worthy of watching today(other than the ones that I happen to glance at while at the gym).

4:00 can't come soon enough

Dunkin Doughnuts sausage egg and cheese on everything bagel, SoCo, and this god damn BOARD all day!!!!!

Just did a personal record amount of chin ups at the gym!

Coincidence? I think not.

Drink mass amounts of water trying to hold off this hangover in time to start drinking again.
I'm pretty sure you're supposed to never stop...best way is to start drinking again!

watching Wake Forest beat Miami by 19 ...almost half:D

Showered and shampooed? Check. Hair blown out? Check. Orange t shirt donned? Check. Lucky necklace and bracelet put on? Check. Silly gigantic orange earrings on? Check. Orthotics in sneakers? Check. Tickets? uh oh OMG!!! CHECK. Money in pocket? Check. Tiny bottle of wine snuck into other pocket? Check.

Deep abdominal breaths? Check!

Showered and shampooed? Check. Hair blown out? Check. Orange t shirt donned? Check. Lucky necklace and bracelet put on? Check. Silly gigantic orange earrings on? Check. Orthotics in sneakers? Check. Tickets? uh oh OMG!!! CHECK. Money in pocket? Check. Tiny bottle of wine snuck into other pocket? Check.

Deep abdominal breaths? Check!

Orange orthotics?

Pretty nice little Saturday, 20 seconds into it.

Tae Kwan Do with the boy, accountant for taxes (SU alum said what does the S stand for on your sweatshirt? We made each other's day when I told her what she was expecting to hear. Older woman, knew all about the game today!)

20130223_151325.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom