What are you drinking tonight? | Syracusefan.com

What are you drinking tonight?

SU2NASA

All American
Snow day here in DC (which was like maybe 2 inches that stuck by the end of the day)... the fiance got the idea to play some beer pong so after downing some Coors Lights (and kicking her ass), I'm on to vodka and tonics.

While watching basketball but thinking ahead to the return of Syracuse Orangemen football, what are you drinking this evening?

still at work, but within the hour ill be putting down some brand new Alaskan APA. Havent tried it yet, but if it isnt good I still have some Jack left over from the weekend

Redbridge, a fine gluten free beverage brewed by the good folks at Anheuser Busch.

Water. Going pretty hard. Have a rec league basketball game tomorrow. Gotta make sure I'm hydrated ;)

Snow day here in DC (which was like maybe 2 inches that stuck by the end of the day)... the fiance got the idea to play some beer pong so after downing some Coors Lights (and kicking her ass), I'm on to vodka and tonics.

While watching basketball but thinking ahead to the return of Syracuse Orangemen football, what are you drinking this evening?

Sounds like a keeper!

saving my booze for this DC trip. I might not make it back.

Yeah, I had a few Sam Lights on my "snow" day (Annapolis closed the city, and as of 9:18 pm I'm still anxiously awaiting our first snowflake). But I kept it light, I'm saving my energy for Saturday. I don't anticipate it will be pretty. Especially if we win or especially if we lose.

just got really emotional there, #BELIEVE

What's the name of the big bar next to the Verizon Center? Is that where the Orange faithful will gather before the game on Saturday?

What's the name of the big bar next to the Verizon Center? Is that where the Orange faithful will gather before the game on Saturday?

Clyde's - I'll be there at the upstairs bar most likely. Probably not going to the game though.

I was at RFD Washington a couple of weeks ago- a block up from the Verizon Center. 300 bottles and 45 drafts to choose from.

Genny Creamers mixed with some Utica Club... Now I have the Matt's Splats...

Red Bridge for me too - got the same gluten issue.

I'll be having a GF beer at Clyde's Saturday morning next to Verizon center. Think it's Bard's, but can't quite remember. Can't wait for the game. Go ORANGE!

Night of freedom from the fiance. Old fashioneds and Walking Dead on DVR.