What are you drinking tonight? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What are you drinking tonight?

Night of freedom from the fiance. Old fashioneds and Walking Dead on DVR.
Atta boy! I need to watch last Sunday's episode after I put the kids to bed tonight. Knob creek, Woodford, Makers?

I had a 16 oz Sweet Action from Six Point Brewery (Queens, NY). One of my current favorites.

Nice choice! We take mostly cans to skytop so we get a couple 4 packs from six point, a 6 + a 4 from oskar blues, a bomber or 2 and some labatts blue to thin out the mix.

Wow that really seems like a alot written out considering there are only 2-3 beer drinkers partaking most pre games and we show up and hour and a half before kick off...

Atta boy! I need to watch last Sunday's episode after I put the kids to bed tonight. Knob creek, Woodford, Makers?

Knob Creek and eventually Evan Williams when it really doesn't matter anymore.

Take a wild guess
uploadfromtaptalk1362706224905.jpg

Crystal Light.

Nice choice! We take mostly cans to skytop so we get a couple 4 packs from six point, a 6 + a 4 from oskar blues, a bomber or 2 and some labatts blue to thin out the mix.

Wow that really seems like a alot written out considering there are only 2-3 beer drinkers partaking most pre games and we show up and hour and a half before kick off...
It does sound like a lot for pre-game.

It does sound like a lot for pre-game.

To be fair, we over pack badly due to not being able to decide on flavors and usually dont go through much more than half of that pre and post game. A couple labatts post game waiting for traffic is a God send after 3+ hours of screaming my voice away in the dome.

I get all emotional when I see those red white and blue colors...sniff
marsh just in case you were unaware, DJ's on the blvd and hill sells PBR 16 oz for $2. best deal in syracuse for them!

marsh just in case you were unaware, DJ's on the blvd and hill sells PBR 16 oz for $2. best deal in syracuse for them!
but the worst bar on the hill as well

To be fair, we over pack badly due to not being able to decide on flavors and usually dont go through much more than half of that pre and post game. A couple labatts post game waiting for traffic is a God send after 3+ hours of screaming my voice away in the dome.
My beer motto is it's always better to have too much than too little.

but the worst bar on the hill as well
have you been to chucks recently? nothing like what it used to be.

Drinking at Fado tonight and Clyde's tomorrow. Don't care what I imbibe as long as I'm able to piss and possibly puke on anything Hoya related whilest down here in DC.

Hitting the Red Fox as soon as I get out of work. My buddys last night in Alaska, prolly gonna be a show

Hitting the Red Fox as soon as I get out of work. My buddys last night in Alaska, prolly gonna be a show
I've never met your wife, and yet I feel sorry for her tonight.

by the way. Found a new shot last night. 3/4s fireball, 1/4 Jameson... Pretty damn good

by the way. Found a new shot last night. 3/4s fireball, 1/4 Jameson... Pretty damn good
Try a Green Tea - delicious. 3 shots Jamo, 1 shot sour mix, and 1 shot peach schnapps. Have the bartender shake that up over ice and pour shots. May sound a bit different but it's good.