What are you drinking? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

What are you drinking?

Another hour of work, headed to the red fox. Either jack and cokes, or vodka redbulls

Time will tell

CuseTroop! I talked up the head of the AZ Alumni who saw we were fellow friends, and she brought you up. You are a legend in possibly every state of the union! What the heck?!?! :)

house drink; in a blender: ice cubes, milk, liquid vanilla coffee concentrate, vanilla syrup, malt and Kahlua. If I want some solid food, a bite of magic muffin.

Magic muffin? Is that something only legal in the better states?

lol I have both in my fridge!(but its in a different time zone right now)

Are you drinking them separately or mixed?!?

I bought a bottle of Everclear a few weeks ago thinking it was the most efficient and cost effective way to get drunk in a hurry. While that is still true, I deeply regret the purchase lol.

I remember downing two straight double shots of Everclear in my college days, no chaser, but I must've been trying to impress a chick or something. Mixing it with some Crystal Light is the current strategy but that shiz is still just God awful.

I bought a bottle of Everclear a few weeks ago thinking it was the most efficient and cost effective way to get drunk in a hurry. While that is still true, I deeply regret the purchase lol.

I remember downing two straight double shots of Everclear in my college days, no chaser, but I must've been trying to impress a chick or something. Mixing it with some Crystal Light is the current strategy but that shiz is still just God awful.

Listen good man, I am not a "tough guy" drinker, but to me it seems to go down easier than the standard 80 proof(less than half it's strength) shots, for whatever reason. I do chase it though, gtenerally with water. It actually makes a good...whats the word...solvent? for more imporant things that are alcohol soluable, but I dont want to be a bad influence on youth or senior citizens on here.

I like you, good man! It truly seems to be a very cost efficient way to get drunk in an expedient manner! *fist bump*

Ok, finally MY turn! Was in a Chicago/Cuse bar in the heart of enemy territory tonight!!! Had a good many Old Styles(when in Rome), when I got to the Airbnb where I was staying, I helped myself to some of the TEMPE Four Peaks Peach Ale! Yep, drinking brew from ASU!! Come on, can anyone top that tonight?!?! *(bleep)Hulk Pose*

It’s my friends that are legends, I’m just lucky enough to be their acquaintance. I hope you gave her a hug for me!

Im not entirely sober now, so my memory isnt the best, but I think I very well may have. Linda was SO into the game, yelling at refs, she was great. She said you were too, one of the few FB friends she hadnt met, and we kept going on about what a legend you were! Man, we were in the heart of enemy territory, maybe 15 minutes from ASU...but your name got mentioned! Kudos!!! :) (i think we made more noise than the rest of the bar too, if anyone cares! My first beer in about 6 weeks, and by gosh I think Im gonna try to half jog to get more now!)

yes Sir, and made with triple clarified butter, tastes great.

I love you, brother! That reminds me, I kind of laugh to myself when ACC states have pizza called Melo Mushroom. Good for whomever came up with that. Id give money to have some Melo Mushroom with some of you right now! :) LGO!!!!

Back, for an UPDATE with Gene Okerlund(or Norm McDonald) :

On the way back from the 711, I downed a Steel Reserve HARD Pineapple. HARD, like me. I'm now drinking a 33, 25 oz Rolling Rock like my boy, Tee. It's good to be king!!!! All these numbers are just BS to me!

Cusamono Sicilian dry red. In celebration. If we win Sunday , Everclear

On the menu for Friday night:

IMG_4103-1-1024x768.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors