What are your top ten most hated sports teams? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

What are your top ten most hated sports teams?

1. Red Sox
2. Patriots
3. Georgetown
4. Boston College
5. UConn
6. Mets
7. Cowboys
8. Miami (all sports, especially Dolphins and the U football)
9. Celtics/Lakers (they're the same to me, except one fanbase has a better tan, and the other's better at holding their liquor)
10. Kentucky basketball

just missing the cut, Maryland, Notre Dame football, USC, just about any of the top SEC fball teams

2. Rangers FC
3. Fairport H.S.
4. New York Yankees
5. Manchester United FC
6. Georgetown
7. Buffalo Bills
8. Calipari teams
9. Duke
10. Los Angeles Lakers

1) Notre Dame
2) Rutgers
3) UConn
4) Georgetown
5) Duke
6) KC Chefs
7) Oakland Raiders
8) Dallas Cowboys
9) Los Angeles Lakers
10) NE Patriots (And they used to be in my Top 10 most liked)

No particular order, just grouped by sport

Yankees
Red Sox
Cubs

Bills
Broncos
Steelers

Hoyas
UConn

RedWings

Ferrari (Formula 1) (Beat Red Bull Racing in a photo finish)

Last edited:
1. U Conn - hated Calhoun, and now I hate his recruits
2. Georgetown
3. Ohio State - daughter went to Michigan. You don't spend over a hundred thousand dollars and not hate the University of Ohio. Also, Aaron Craft cheated.
4. Duke - Hate the jumping student section and the "Oh gosh, I don't know how we win with 12 McDonalds AAs on the roster." false humility.
5. Pitt - Like Jamie Dixon. Hate the rumble ball they play.
6. The 1972 USSR Basketball team

I don't hate Indiana or Rutgers anymore. They're both irrelevant.

I am going to change the team part of it a bit.

1. Andrea Bargnani (I am a Raps fan, and had to endure tthat entitled, unaccountable, lazy POS for seven years, while the GM of the team covered his ass the entire time. F Andrea, F Bryan Colangelo and F his Italian fanboys. Because Bargs is on the Knicks I am enjoying them fail. Didn't really hate the Knicks before this year. In a way I feel bad for Knicks fan that have to put of with his lack of focus, his being a pansy and his stupid play.)

2. Phil Mickelson - Biggest phony in sports

3. Toronto Maple Leafs (I am Canadian, who moved to Toronto for a number of years, only raising my level of hatred)

4. Duke Blue Devils

5. Kentucky Wildcat

6. Washington Nationals (I was an Expos fan, and we had a large message board that was constantly trolled by fans from Washington while they were expecting the team to move. Amazing how trolls can frame you)

7. Big Ten Football (I have never seen a group of fans overrate their conference so much. I am not a huge fan of the SEC, but it always amusing when the BIG is upset that they are not compared to them. Or when the BIG pretends they are the only clean conference ... tough last few years, douchebags.

8. Soccer

9. UConn (Falling Quickly due to irrelevance)

10. Boston Red Sox - I dislike the Yankees as well, but it always amuses me when the Sox nation act like the Yanks overspend at a whole different level and its not fair. Both teams spend way more than everybody else.

Honourable Mention:
Ottawa Senators (annoying little brother), UNC, Kansas, Jim Nantz, Jimmy Dykes, Bob Cole, Tommy Heinsohn, New York Yankees, Notre Dame Football, Georgetown (I know as a SU fan I should hate them more but I only became a bigger fan in early 90s after they became irrelevant), Puckheads, Charley Hoffman Hair (precut), Davis Love, Bug Selig (once near the top) Jeffrey Loria and his midget stepson (Once at the top but time has passed), Taylor Coppenrath and T.J Sorrentine, Aaron Craft, that ugly who used to play center for Pitt.

Special Mention - Toronto Raptors. They say being a fan is someitmes a love hate relationship. For the Raptors being a fan is pretty much all hate.

Last edited:
NY Mets
Boston Red Sox
Dallas Cowboys
Kentucky basketball
UConn
Philadelphia Eagles
Georgetown
Duke
Louisville
Pitt Panthers

The New York Yankees
Georgetown Hoyas
Montreal Canadians
Kentucky Basketball
Pitt and WVa. together
Ohio St.
The other 6 Catholic Big East, especially Providence
Providence
SF Giants. Can't help it Since I have been in LA I absorbed the hate.
Princeton Lacrosse
Dallas-Oakland-Bears-Dolphins-Jets
UConn
The SEC

1. New York Yankees
2. New York Yankees
3. New York Yankees
4. New York Yankees
5. New York Yankees
6. New York Yankees
7. New York Yankees
8. New York Yankees
9. Georgetown Basketball
10. Uconn Basketball

1. Georgetown
2. UConn
3. Kentucky
4. Duke
5 .North Carolina
6. New York Yankees
7. Dallas Cowboys
8. LA Lakers
9. New England Patriots
10. Miami Dolphins/Heat!
That's a great list, but I need to put Notre Shame in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom