What DID I JUST WATCH | Syracusefan.com

What DID I JUST WATCH

Flacusian

All Conference
Somewhere... there is a person in Orange signing papers that were just put on the table by the devil. I'm thinking we trade a center for some unlikely wins courtesy of Lucifer himself.

iommi

Living Legend
This was a win but nothing to write one about. Sorry to be a grinch but we played like crap.

Eric15

Living Legend
My wife and I just started laughing after we won - I have never laughed after a gut-wrenching SU win before. It's just unbelievable how this team performs in close games.

H

HOFCeluck

This was a win but nothing to write one about. Sorry to be a grinch but we played like crap.

No need to be sorry here. We did not deserve to win tonight. I don't think I've ever uttered those words before.

moqui

generational talent
Just win, baby. - - Al Davis, Class of 1950

realorange

Living Legend
Agree with the OP. We watched the poorest game this team has played all year. Sluggish, lackadaisical passes, poor ball handling-----you name it. If it hadn't been for Roc we'd be out of luck.
In the greater sense, we didn't deserve to win this game, but we'll take the W no matter.

Tony DeFranco

2nd String
Somewhere... there is a person in Orange signing papers that were just put on the table by the devil. I'm thinking we trade a center for some unlikely wins courtesy of Lucifer himself.

It looks like that and I got a feeling it is gonna be a cruel deal when we lose very early in the tournament - we are becoming anemic on offense - if not for the new rules and the illegal hand check putting us on the line for just about all our points in the second half - well, u understand

Flacusian

All Conference
I love this team... but we are seeing some things that are a harbinger of huge disappointment. CJ has displayed some shocking poor play in several areas. Lackadaisical turnovers, 8ft. shots that are complete air balls and a variety of missed chippies.
C.J. Fair, F5-160-31-2 ACC POY? wow, just wow.

NKR1978

Living Legend
My wife and I just started laughing after we won - I have never laughed after a gut-wrenching SU win before. It's just unbelievable how this team performs in close games.

I did the exact same thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kquse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom