What does everyone do after these losses? | Syracusefan.com

What does everyone do after these losses?

Timonen

All Conference
I can't watch basketball for a couple days after these bad defeats. I've found EPL soccer a good escape where I have no emotional ties. World baseball classic is doing it today. Then think ill watch a rocky while kids nap this afternoon

Play video games and take my frustration out on sprites.

Thank the lord there are no puppies around.

I sit around and chuckle to myself that people actually say "When does basketball start?" during our football season. Somehow it takes the sting away...slightly

I have become numb to the losses this year, and resigned to the fact that we just aren't a very good team. I bleed Cuse orange...family had season tickets since the mid 80's, but some times you need to call a spade a spade.

I'm going to go home and beat my dog, then my wife.

Ha, I can visualize them cowering behind the sofa, peaking out to say "Hi Honey did Syracuse win"?

losses to me are just like water off a ducks back...
meaning i like to get dark rum drunk and waterboard innocent helpless ducks.
"how's that feel mr. teal???"

I'm watching Death Wish...it seems appropriate.

I search for the video of Suzy Shuster asking the coach if that was "the most gratifying dump" he's ever had, and then I head to the bathroom and try to one up him.

I don't know, but I'm beginning to suspect what I wear during games doesn't actually impact the result.

Guys, I'm scared.
I had the same horrifying conclusion! It can't be true. Wake up! Wake up!

Went for a walk with my neighbor. She fell down and got mud all over herself. I will try to talk my husband into seeing a movie tonight.

Generally, I get on the board and take some consolation here. I understand this is a first world problem, and try to gain perspective. I think that soon it will be spring, then summer. I watch comedies or read funny things. I try to keep my emotions on the middle path. I breathe deep. I am glad I am alive, and that I can have these feelings. You know, stuff like that.

Went for a walk with my neighbor. She fell down and got mud all over herself. I will try to talk my husband into seeing a movie tonight.

Generally, I get on the board and take some consolation here. I understand this is a first world problem, and try to gain perspective. I think that soon it will be spring, then summer. I watch comedies or read funny things. I try to keep my emotions on the middle path. I breathe deep. I am glad I am alive, and that I can have these feelings. You know, stuff like that.

Well that's just crazy talk.

Are you sure you didn't take out your frustration by pushing her down??? :)

Hopefully she had a Gtown sweatshirt on...
She is true blue orange! Puts the "fan" in fanatic. Stood in the middle of the street with arms gesticulating wildly and cars had to honk to get her to move. Fell during our short cut between streets that was pure mud covered by snow. She had mud everywhere, especially her hands, but she insisted we continue the walk. Very feisty!

Nothing to see here, folks.

I'm going to watch more basketball, because I like basketball. This was REALLY embarrassing, but Gtown is clearly an awful matchup for us- the way they defend takes away any and all of our strengths offensively.

This week and next week are 2 of my favorite sports weeks all year, and SU's performance won't stop me from enjoying it. It's not like we're out of the tournament or anything, this loss doesn't really change much. We'll be in the BET and the NCAAs, and I'm looking forward to both, as I do every year.