What does everyone do after these losses? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What does everyone do after these losses?

Watching Tiger. At least he is playing well!

Keep watching basketball. Life goes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch a lacrosse game. Any game will do. I'm ready for spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, all things considered, I'd take this compared to being a UCONN fan right now. Just sayin'

I can't watch basketball for a couple days after these bad defeats. I've found EPL soccer a good escape where I have no emotional ties. World baseball classic is doing it today. Then think ill watch a rocky while kids nap this afternoon

Most years I am ticked off until our next win. For some reason this season, even when we were winning games, I haven't been enjoying the games as I have in the past. The team's lack of emotion has made it difficult for me to get emotional (positive or negative) about the team.

I take my Stretch Armstrong doll and pretend he his GT Sr.

I ask myself, "Why did I ever go to Syracuse?"

Then I remember the snow and the expense and the snow and the fact that women at Florida and Miami and UCLA wear very little instead of being wrapped up in 12 layers of clothes most of the school year.

Then I ask myself, "Why did I ever go to Syracuse?"

Repeat for about 2 days.

I ask myself, "Why did I ever go to Syracuse?"

Then I remember the snow and the expense and the snow and the fact that women at Florida and Miami and UCLA wear very little instead of being wrapped up in 12 layers of clothes most of the school year.

Then I ask myself, "Why did I ever go to Syracuse?"

Repeat for about 2 days.
It's like Christmas - the joy is in the unwrapping.

Ooh! I just realized that tomorrow I'm going to see "Book of Mormon!"

I go down to the basement and drink copious amounts of Gin and listen to Paul Simon sing... Hello darkness, my old friend, / I've come to talk with you again, / Because a vision softly creeping in, Left its # 8 seed while I was sleeping.

Mope. And unfortunately, read the board. Its like a train wreck that I can't look away from.

Well...I can say after this loss, I got dressed and went to a gathering/celebration of life for a friend that passed.

Perspective.

Well...I can say after this loss, I got dressed and went to a gathering/celebration of life for a friend that passed.

Perspective.

Sorry to hear about your friend.