What does everyone think of Rob Moore leaving? | Syracusefan.com

What does everyone think of Rob Moore leaving?

Cuse_Albs

Scout Team
Anyone else think he made the decision a couple weeks (maybe months) ago and is telling everyone the day after signing day, so it didn't affect our 2014 class?

I'm not too worried going forward though, Moore was a good positional coach (and a Syracuse living legend) but a less than stellar recruiter, and I think we can definitely get someone just as good if not better to replace him.

Next man up! I think we've got this one covered.

What do all the top WR recruits think of Moore leaving. He recruits them to be their position coach then one day later takes another job. Did these guys know? Or suprised with the news?

What do all the top WR recruits think of Moore leaving. He recruits them to be their position coach then one day later takes another job. Did these guys know? Or suprised with the news?
I'm sure they're all fine with their main recruiter taking over WRs. George has pretty much been a WR coach everywhere he's gone.

I think it will benefit both parties. Good move for Rob, and Syracuse can significantly upgrade their staff from a recruiting perspective.

I think it will benefit both parties. Good move for Rob, and Syracuse can significantly upgrade their staff from a recruiting perspective.

I feel like he was itching to join the staff since Marrone left. IMO I think he's always wanted an NFL job.

I feel like he was itching to join the staff since Marrone left. IMO I think he's always wanted an NFL job.

He could have went last year if he wanted.