What ESPN | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What ESPN

The ESPN producers read that Seth Davis picked us to lose tomorrow. Its not like they're known for fact checking or anything (cue Bernie witch hunt).

tee1222 said:
F Seeing you tomorrow, bro. F Tomorrow. But seriously, F SJU let's squash them, show New York what New York is about.

GO NEW YORK GO NEW YORK GO!

JenniferLoveHewitt.jpg

Jim you get a like from me simply because you didn't even try to make that picture fit into this thread. You wanted to post it, and you did.

Unless it was a subtle way to call the people at ESPN "boobs."
We will go with A!!!

Last edited:
Just hope that some of the poll voters that never watch the games (ex. those who placed us #9 last week) did not see that because it may be the only thing they look at in the next month!!

As a Newhouse grad, I think that is a huge oversight. Especially since we are #2 in the country, and we are kind of a known basketball program. ESPN is not a second rate sports network. They should not be making that type of mistake. Maybe they discounted us to one loss because we "never leave the state of New York" before conference play starts in January.

This has become the F em board.

The tone has become really sad.

This coming from the guy that continues to complain about Syracuse leaving the Big East for the ACC.

Pot. Kettle.

cpatrocks said:
so is the self righteousness

My friend who works for ESPN told me he'd be a wealthy man if he had a nickel every time they made a mistake.

Just hope that some of the poll voters that never watch the games (ex. those who placed us #9 last week) did not see that because it may be the only thing they look at in the next month!!

As a Newhouse grad, I think that is a huge oversight. Especially since we are #2 in the country, and we are kind of a known basketball program. ESPN is not a second rate sports network. They should not be making that type of mistake. Maybe they discounted us to one loss because we "never leave the state of New York" before conference play starts in January.

That of course would be Maui, New York...

My friend who works for ESPN told me he'd be a wealthy man if he had a nickel every time they made a mistake.

I get it - they made a mistake...I make mistakes often too -- I just try not to make that so obvious and on National TV...and frankly, it was kinda fun pointing it out.

My guess is someone assigned this task to a graphics intern, and then did not check his/her work. Happens all the time.

My guess is someone assigned this task to a graphics intern, and then did not check his/her work. Happens all the time.

Mine too. It was just a funny gaffe, given that presumably the first place they would like would be the top 25.

Um, guys, ESPN is paying our salary now.

Oversight on their part, yes, but hardly reason to F them.
can't remember all the posts, but they do seem to slight Syracuse more than you think. I think there was a bowl breakdown and we were the only team not mentioned

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom