What happened to our oak hill connection? | Syracusefan.com

What happened to our oak hill connection?

MG44

2nd String
Anyone know? We were getting pretty good players from 2001 until Keita and then I dont think Ive even heard us mentioned with a player since then.

Anyone know? We were getting pretty good players from 2001 until Keita and then I dont think Ive even heard us mentioned with a player since then.
It moved to Brewster Academy now. We had players at Oak Hill because they were already committed to SU and needed to go there to get their grades straight like other players who are committed to top programs. 95% of our recruits over the past 10 years or so are from the northeast. So if they need to go to a prep school then you have plenty of options now not too far from home.

I'm curious to see if Thomas Bryant from Rochester decides to spend his junior year in New England. His high school plays a pretty good schedule but nothing like the competition he would get on a daily basis in a NE prep school.

I'm curious to see if Thomas Bryant from Rochester decides to spend his junior year in New England. His high school plays a pretty good schedule but nothing like the competition he would get on a daily basis in a NE prep school.
The thought of Bryant joining McCullough at Brewster next season is...
18541-dynomite.jpg

That's funny I was wondering if Brewster was our new OakHill earlier today. CJ committed and prepped there. Chris prepped there and committed shortly after. Ron went there and committed shortly after.

It moved to Brewster Academy now. We had players at Oak Hill because they were already committed to SU and needed to go there to get their grades straight like other players who are committed to top programs. 95% of our recruits over the past 10 years or so are from the northeast. So if they need to go to a prep school then you have plenty of options now not too far from home.

Ahhh...that makes sense. I was looking at it the other way around. Thanks (and syracuse probably looks like a warm weather, thriving metropolis after a year or two in the woods of NH :))

I think that our staff likes to put players at places where the coach respects the commitments of the players involved. They know that the coaches at Brewster and Oak Hill don't let committed players fool around with other teams.

Ahhh...that makes sense. I was looking at it the other way around. Thanks (and syracuse probably looks like a warm weather, thriving metropolis after a year or two in the woods of NH :))
I'm not so sure of that. Here's a picture of part of their campus.
:D

mt_2355.jpg

I'm not so sure of that. Here's a picture of part of their campus.
:D

mt_2355.jpg
My uncle has a camp on that lake. I think im going to visit next year and take in a Brewster game.

My uncle has a camp on that lake. I think im going to visit next year and take in a Brewster game.
Can you please take me sailing while you're at it? ;)

WOW thats freakin gorgeous

11869049-large.jpg

Almost as nice as our Lakeside resort. Is it any wonder they want to come here after having prepped a year at Brewster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom