What if... two plays... | Syracusefan.com

What if... two plays...

They had their own ref crew , not an ACC crew. Swofford agreed to this ? It smacks of their one sided Big East arrangement. Screw them and Swofford. I can't believe we still have to do this dance with these money grubbing fakes.

Sorry but if we made plays then we win. Period. I can't stand the "what if"s that we see after these games. How about this, if we were not three and out most of the first half we would have won. Whose fault is that?

Touchdown lost due to quick whistle at end of 1st half; BLATANTLY OBVIOUS pass interference not called that led to a missed field goal...
Add to that the other fumble that they then called a false start on them on a Golson fumble that was in progress of being run back. And some very bad spots for us and kind ones for them.

And here is an appropriate picture of our officials tonight.

Attachments

• BS refs.jpg
    BS refs.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 91
I am a former official and, because of this, I tend to generally be less emotional and more objective about the officiating but the inadvertent whistle and the blatant miss of the pass interference call (while adjusting his cap) were calls that are inexcusable for an experienced official. It definitely affected the outcome of the game in my opinion. I feel comfortable with the outcome of the balance of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom