What if we just loaded up on shooters | Syracusefan.com

What if we just loaded up on shooters

GooseMutt

All Conference
who can also drive the basket. Let’s go nuts and play 4 guards who can all shoot the 3. Let’s watch the opponents big men try to get out to the 3 to stop them as they chase tremendous ball movement. 4 of the BC type guards. That’s what this game has become

whiskey or rye ? you asking coach JB to change up on what he's convinced works despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary ? good luck.

We kind of did that last year. The offense was good and defense was horrible.

whiskey or rye ? you asking coach JB to change up on what he's convinced works despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary ? good luck.
I’m desperate for offense. Yes last year was terrible on D and I love this years D,but I feel that we have pigeon holed ourselves recruiting wise, but always defer to Coach B anyway as knowing how to play this out

We kind of did that last year. The offense was good and defense was horrible.
I want that hot shot shooter from upstate NY to bring in as needed at least

We couldn’t score when it mattered in the ACCT. We still stood around for majority of games as Bilas, Fraschilla, Lappas, etc., lamented over and over. Often couldn’t get good looks but made an insane amount of contested shots and prayers thanks to White and Gillon. I’m not sure Boeheim is in his comfort zone running that type of offense. You still have to screen well and generate lots of movement. Gotta have a bunch of ballhandlers. Not just one pass and a chuck keeping the ball on one side of the floor.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom