What I'm Hoping to See During the Texas Bowl | Syracusefan.com

What I'm Hoping to See During the Texas Bowl

OrangePA

Hall of Fame
I want to see more Funderburke stretching the field.

I want to see T. Hunt look one way and throw the other way.

I want to see more mis-direction on offense, similar to what we saw against BC - with the two TD tosses to the TEs.

I want to see more Ryan Sloan at NG - and more Zeke Johnson and Marquez Hodge.

I want lots and lots of pressure on the Gophers' QB.

I want to see a clean game from the Orange with no stupid penalties - no late hits and no false starts! - and not a single turnover. I am convinced that if we are 1+ in TOs and have less than five penalties, we win the game.

It'd be pretty cool if they honored SU's NC in their return to Houston.

I would like to see us play with the same intensity and sense of urgency as we did against Pitt (and in last year's Pinstripe Bowl). This is a great opportunity to knock off a B1G team that is favored to beat us.

Chumpstain--first time I ever saw the term, so I googled it. Ha-ha-ha! Certainly had my share of those!
Actually, would have preferred using the term when referring to UConn and/or Buttgers, but since you are the one who used the term, who am I to complain?

I would like to see us play with the same intensity and sense of urgency as we did against Pitt (and in last year's Pinstripe Bowl). This is a great opportunity to knock off a B1G team that is favored to beat us.

against pitt? sense of urgency?

That's how I saw their effort. I thought we outplayed the Panthers but lost on a blocked XP and missed FG.

but the last 2 drives we were taking our sweet time.

and we lost, no matter the reason.

we scored on the 1st drive like knife cutting through butter... and scored 10 (you get the point) points the rest of the game.

that is exactly what i hope we dont come out like in the texas bowl. :crazy:

first of all, I'd like a win. Second id like to see our offense continue where they left us vs BC. Would like to see Jerome with a big game to end his campaign

I want to see us kick the stuff out of these chumpstains.

Thank you Marsh for the enlightening me with the term chumpstain. I was not aware that there was a term for this. It may take over for douchebag.

I want to see a win regardless how it gets done. Aside from that I'd like to see George Morris have a performance that announces his talent level to the masses. I'd also like to see Hunt take over a few drives with his legs and Spruill and Bromley have a proper ending to match their contributions to the program. Lastly, I want to see Mackey go out on top and play a great game against that monster DT lining up opposite from him.

15 practices and a check.

The rest is gravy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom