What is the plan for a tailgate this Sat ? | Syracusefan.com

What is the plan for a tailgate this Sat ?

Orangello

Living Legend
Got the weekend pass and will be attending. I'm wondering if the group is targeting any specific parking lots at MetLife.

This may be a bit to far in the future but will there be a tailgate for the Clemson game Oct. 5th?

Are you free to park in whatever lot you want? If people are directing traffic should I just ask to go to lot L?

I'm commuting in but I definitely want to tailgate a bit. I know people are hanging out in midtown before taking the train to the stadium but that doesn't feel right to me.

Are you free to park in whatever lot you want? If people are directing traffic should I just ask to go to lot L?

Yes, you can park wherever you want once you pay your fee. Check out the parking map for MetLife.

Bottomline: There is no large scale tailgate planned by the Board (For Penn State). I've suggested SU folks congregate in Lot L. If you are commuting in I suggest you wander around and find some friends or make some friends...bring some cash to pay the head chef/orgainizer of the tailgate.

I expect Clemson to be a fairly big organized tailgate. More info on that coming up.

Bottomline: There is no large scale tailgate planned by the Board (For Penn State). I've suggested SU folks congregate in Lot L. If you are commuting in I suggest you wander around and find some friends or make some friends...bring some cash to pay the head chef/orgainizer of the tailgate.

I expect Clemson to be a fairly big organized tailgate. More info on that coming up.

Just to echo Marks comments based on last years tailgate for the USC game there are just to many people to have a real organized tailgate. I would agree with Mark bring a few beers and kind of wander around, should be a couple good size tailgates going on around Lot L and the surrounding lots. The fine lot tailgate for the Clemson game is much more organized.

Does everyone wear name tags with their syracusefan moniker on them?

Does everyone wear name tags with their syracusefan moniker on them?
Actually, not a bad idea to have a small sticker or sign on your tailgate along the lines of, "syracusefan.com tailgaters welcome"... or something along those lines.

Don't discuss it out before the game-We don't want to lose our advantage over our opponent.

Mark, My gang will look for you in Lot L. I have your cell number. We are figuring out what food/beer to bring right now. It's time a made a public appearance

I'll probably be bringing a few extra sandwiches and a few extra beers, so happy to share of I find you all...

I will be in Lot L as early as possible, driving down from VT in the morning. Hope to be there by 12-1 with any luck. I will be wearing my fancy orange blazer which those of you that were at the Uconn game 2 years ago would have seen. It is still ONLY Tuesday!?!? Ugh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom