What is the West Virginia board? | Syracusefan.com

What is the West Virginia board?

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
I just checked the r*vals board, and wow what a cesspool. Those people are more miserable than SU fans are by a wide margin. Every other team sucks, they suck, the bowl sucks, etc... They actually thought they were a national title contender this year. Straight up delusional. There has to be a better forum right?

I just checked the r*vals board, and wow what a cesspool. Those people are more miserable than SU fans are by a wide margin. Every other team sucks, they suck, the bowl sucks, etc... They actually thought they were a national title contender this year. Straight up delusional. There has to be a better forum right?
Try the 724 board. They seem a little less crazy.

I am under the impression that WVU got relegated to a bad conference where no one has been relevant nationally in 20 years. I haven't seen them play a game since they dropped down. I am under the impression they play JV type football in a conference where defense is only a rumor. Is it possible they can force us to punt even once?

Seriously, how good are they? I am thinking NC State like, only with a little better offense and a lot worse defense. Is that fair? Do they still try and play the 3-3-5 stack defense?

West Virginia Mountaineers Football

Their Rvials board is like in a 2012 time warp. They're talking about the Big 12 poaching Clemson and FSU and that it's a matter of time before the ACC implodes.

The other one is at least off that train, but still pretty weak. Smoking Musket, their SB Nation site, is also surprisingly lacking articles/comments to read.

Well, after they beat Texas around mid-season (at Texas) I think they had an eye on the playoff as they got up to as high as 6 or 7 in the rankings. Losing that shootout to OSU at OSU, really killed any chances they may of had. If they had won the shootout in Morgantown against OU around the Thanksgiving holiday, their plight would have been no worse than a NY6 bowl. So, things took a pretty big drop off for them, especially from their perspective.

I am under the impression that WVU got relegated to a bad conference where no one has been relevant nationally in 20 years. I haven't seen them play a game since they dropped down. I am under the impression they play JV type football in a conference where defense is only a rumor. Is it possible they can force us to punt even once?

Seriously, how good are they? I am thinking NC State like, only with a little better offense and a lot worse defense. Is that fair? Do they still try and play the 3-3-5 stack defense?

Reading their board is a delight. My God how they go at each other. We are civilized compared to that mess of a board.

Reading their board is a delight. My God how they go at each other. We are civilized compared to that mess of a board.

The Georgia Tech forumers don't call them the Kooks for nothing.

People who get critical of this board's behavior have no clue. This board is an absolute gem compared to so many out there.

I feel like the banjo from deliverance should be playing in the background on their board.

Lol, do they really play the old 3-3-5 stack?! Yes, according to HCDB being very diplomatic (40 sec. mark):

'Cuse Bowl Central | Syracuse University

Last edited:
Some nice gems over there... Just had a peruse...

Seem to have a few (still) with their panties in a bunch about how they were portrayed as "racist U" in the express... Fake news yo!

"Babers will have their full squad motivated and all hyped up watching the old game fights and that dumb express movie that made us out to be racist u.

Our practice team will be playing because none of the good players on our team give a crap about playing them in the mickey mouse bowl and will sit out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom