What is wrong with the public schools... | Syracusefan.com

What is wrong with the public schools...

SaintTristan

Starter
in PA? These people are ed.

One victim was being taken out of school by the rapist?!?!?! and the mom did not know that the school was letting the sawdusky leave the grounds with her child?

"I didn't even know he was leaving the school with my child, taking him out of classes. They never told me that."

I hope the mom sues the life out of that school district.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/45254478/ns/sports-college_football/

what would you do if your school was letting your kid leave grounds without you knowing...only to be raped over and over again

All true. But in fairness, this same "Mom" was letting the boy have sleepovers at Sandusky's house too. Something should have told the Mom this wasn't right. And, of course, it begs the question, "Where was Sandusky's wife?"

i would agree with everything you said s long as the mother didn't have sandusky listed as a person that could take him out. otherwise, if it was one of my kids without my knowledge, i would probably end up in jail after visiting the school.

All true. But in fairness, this same "Mom" was letting the boy have sleepovers at Sandusky's house too. Something should have told the Mom this wasn't right. And, of course, it begs the question, "Where was Sandusky's wife?"

I've been thinking this all week. Where was sandusky's wife ?!?!