What, no posts on the women's final four. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What, no posts on the women's final four.

Just wondering what year this is? Hmm
C'mon Cherie. You know boys will be boys.:):) Besides, you know sex sells. Always has, always will.

wphs_basketball.jpg

People who plead for class on a message board are just the cutest.

With that said Griner is a dude.

the elite 8 was 1-2 1-2 1-2 1-2 and all 1 seeds won..... joke

People who plead for class on a message board are just the cutest.

You're right. People should just behave like complete @ssholes. It's so much more fun that way.

So will Britney announce at the Championship presentation (s)he will be transferring to Kentucky to play for Cal next year?

Sportscenter is really devoting a lot of coverage to this...odd. I don't know that I've ever met a person that cares about this. I've met people that follow curling, but never women's college basketball. I have met a few people that claim to enjoy it, and say they like it because it's more "pure", but if you question them for a minute or two you quickly realize their history of watching women's hoops extends back to one random game 7 years ago.

What kind of ratings does this get? Did it beat the Knicks/Pacers last night? I don't really mind one way or the other, it's nice they get some coverage, but it doesn't seem like a very popular sport and ESPN acts like it is.

I have a huge crush on Rebbeca, its weird I know but there is something about her.

For some reason she resembles Tony Robins to me

In the past a number of SU's male athletes married former SU women basketball players. Quadry Ismael marrie Holly Ostrander, Donovan McNabb married Raquel Nurse, Randy Edsall married Eileen Smith, Hal Cohen now a radiologist married a former ESF basketball player - I know there are more but I just can't think of them.

She has a bigger adams apple than me too.
Notre Dame coach Muffet McGraw was asked by a newspaper reporter whether she has ever seen a player who can impact the game down low as Griner does. She responded, "No, I think she's one of a kind. I think she's like a guy playing with women."

Notre Dame coach Muffet McGraw was asked by a newspaper reporter whether she has ever seen a player who can impact the game down low as Griner does. She responded, "No, I think she's one of a kind. I think she's like a guy playing with women."

Her voice is really really low too. I wouldn't be surprised that she has Marfan's syndrome. Anyone remember Flo Hyman the unbelievable volleyball player who passed away at 31 ?(pictures below). Manute Bol, even Jeff Green etc supposedly has this syndrome. Abraham Lincoln supposedly had it also. Hopefully her heart, connective tissue and joints etc are being monitored closely.

3ca35fa9aa5d4353cbfde4776bd9addc43a3375e.jpg

In the past a number of SU's male athletes married former SU women basketball players. Quadry Ismael marrie Holly Ostrander, Donovan McNabb married Raquel Nurse, Randy Edsall married Eileen Smith, Hal Cohen now a radiologist married a former ESF basketball player - I know there are more but I just can't think of them.

Funny you mentioned Hal Cohen because a kid I was friends wit hin HS married his sister.

Funny you mentioned Hal Cohen because a kid I was friends wit hin HS married his sister.

You married Hal's sister? His daughter just won a number of awards at Cortland for basketball player of the year etc. She played with friends of mine's daughter at both OCC (they won the championship), then transferred together to Cortland St.

Notre Dame's coach is named Muffet McGraw? lol

warning NSFW
All I have to do is see a picture of Andrew Dice Clay and the word Muffett and I'm already laughing out loud. I've heard that joke a million times and I am still laughing. God, I am deranged!!!

You married Hal's sister? His daughter just won a number of awards at Cortland for basketball player of the year etc. She played with friends of mine's daughter at both OCC (they won the championship), then transferred together to Cortland St.

No not me, a friend of mine from high school did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom