What recruits do you think HCDM is visiting? | Syracusefan.com

What recruits do you think HCDM is visiting?

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
My guess / hope : Mcfarlane, Wayne Morgan, Ron Thompson (and other Michigan kids), and GA / FLA kids

my guess is kids we probably havent heard about yet, DM has a way of finding kids that arent necessarily on the front pages of websites

But if we wishfully think, im hoping one is Jarron Jones

I happened to be at Aquinas today. No Jones sighting. Sucks that their school nickname is "Lil Irish".

I would also assume he's going to visit the downstate kids as well. In 2 days, it would be real difficult to go see Ron Thompson out in Mich. A trip to Aquinas would be nice, too.

Bees, what are you doing at a high school? I thought there was some sort of restraining order in place.

Humm,...just wondering! Would it be physically possible for the Staff to have headed north and then work themselves down...geografically speaking?

Abner Logan Jr. ----- He is in MA correct?

McFarlane ------ NYC/LI
Morgan ------ NYC/LI
Jarron Jones ---- Upstate (I wouldn't doubt someone stops by Aquinas)
Dalton Crossan ---- Upstate
Bryan Johnson ----- Nassau Community College

Jaylen Coleman ------ Pittsburgh, P.A.
T.J. Neal ------ McKeesport, P.A.

Alex Pace & Thompson ------- Ohio & MI respectively
Willie Henry, Bam Bradley, Lakeith Walls -------- Ohio

Joe Scelfo/J. Manley-GA (Maybe staff is spliting duties and perhaps Coach Adkins/Brambaugh head there)
Chris Hale ---- GA
Washington, Whitehurst, Glanton, Timms, Fauta, Elston Lane Jr., Andre Scott, Marcu Gordon, Barrington Morris, and Dequan Ivery ----- FLA (Same staff members as above)

The above are names that possibilities,...do ont doubt that the staff may pull kids rom these areas that you may not be familiar with. ONCE AGAIN,...I know the above may sound far-fetched by if HCDM said it himself that recruiting revitalizes him...maybe, just maybe he and the staff goes all out in these couple of days they have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom