What shirt will you rock on Saturday? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What shirt will you rock on Saturday?

enhanced-buzz-4380-1345234000-1.jpg

(sorry, on a roll)

I have always worn a #34 2007 Demetris Nichols jersey until the 25-0 run. That was when my GF (now fiance) bought me a new CJ Fair jersey. Finally, I realized right before this tournamant that our struggles since then could all be blamed on the Fair jersey. So starting with the Dayton game I have been wearing the DNic jersey and all is right in the world again.

I'm going to stick with my Syracuse Basketball Never Stops shirt. It hasn't fit me since 2012 and after losing a ton of weight I used it again this season.

I purposely didn't wear it Sunday as the last game I wore it prior to this year was the OSU game so I didn't want to bring bad karma for the Elite 8. I decided to mix it up at half time and throw it on and boom here we are!

My pearl shirt that i bought during the season (the one that was posted here...the #PrayersForPearl one)...oldschool scrpit syracuse #31 on the front...pearl #31 on the back

Since the days when some children were small, you'd think many have longed for a black t shirt with Orange letters that spell out #brncusefvrcuse, and I am contemplating giving them that dream by wearing it in Houston, and maybe fulfilling another dream of getting the shirt in a brief title belt gesture in One Shining Moment.

Then there is also the option I've been wearing, a shirt dnabb5 showed me that later spooked me out in a creepy ad on here(which I did purchase). I'd like to buy more, because it looks like it may wear out if I ever wash it! (dnabb, if you have the link still, hook a brother up please!!!) http://syracusefan.com/threads/ot-hot-t-the-t-shirt-dnabb-showed-me-is-now-in-my-ads.65498/

Same blue T-shirt with orange SYRACUSE that I have worn since the Dayton game. Still unwashed.

i think you gotta switch it up

That's what I'm thinking. Normally I would never go against the hot shirt but this ones a little different. Incidentally I drove out to 'Cuse for the last Final Four and watched the game at a raucous Chucks with friends. Doing that again this Saturday. Hope history isn't going to repeat itself but that place is a mad house I gotta be in.

my wife got me one,but haven't looked yet,

But I do remember the "once in a lifetime,twice in a year" logo for our sugar bowl and Final 4 run in New Orleans in '88

I've got a couple of oldies but goodies that might have a tie in with the outcome of this weekend. Nothing like the re-purposing of an old shirt!
IMG_1844.JPG
IMG_1847.JPG

I wanted to say I was going to wear my referee's shirt & whistle and over-rule any calls I didn't like ...

animated-referee-image-0003.gif

but I'm not changing the routine at this stage. Same orange Syracuse sweatshirt over the same Syracuse Basketball golf shirt, just like the previous four games :)

the orange Unfinished Business tee or The 2003 Orangemen Final Four. Leaning towards the UB.

Same Cuse T-Shirt I've worn this entire time this tournament. And I have this pick that came with my phone to take out the memory card. I put that in my pocket and held onto it (Cause i like to play with stuff when nervous) with 6 to go against Zaga and without realizing it is did it against Virginia with 10 to go. So I'm gonna have to have that near by incase the team needs me to step up, contribute, and bring us back a couple more W's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom