What should Boeheim do with the PG situation/lack of production? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What should Boeheim do with the PG situation/lack of production?

Screens, screens, screens... Do whatever u can to make life easier on the point guards. And not our patented move of going half way there to set the screen and then turn and roll without setting it, actually set screens. Lydon though, or Thompson. Not DC or Roberson. DC does actually know how to set a screen though, I'll give him credit for that.

Shooting stats for point guards is a small matter. Running the team, limiting turnovers, playing "D" are far more critical. We have plenty of scorers.

I agree with you on that statement. With that being said, these guards need to be more efficient from the floor and make open shots. This will open up the game more for our scorers.

I agree with you on that statement. With that being said, these guards need to be more efficient from the floor and make open shots. This will open up the game more for our scorers.
It would be nice to see them finish at the rim as well. And hit open shooters if the path to the rim is blocked.

All three guards have made open shots and have been remarkably efficient offensively against bad teams, and all three have been equally awful against better competition.
It would be nice to see them finish at the rim as well. And hit open shooters if the path to the rim is blocked.
None of the three have shown they can finish consistently against anybody, which doesn't bode well.