4)Boeheim sucks

5)Uconn won the title cause they played with effort

6)No MCW

7)Jeremy Lmab would not have played at Syracuse

8)We have no spark off the bench

9)Brandon sucks

10)Boeheim gets out coached every game

11)How do teams stay so close?

12)Missouri would not play close games like us(oh wait they lost at home?????)

13)the dome sucks

14)the dome is too quiet

150boehiem does not like change and he eats toast for breakfast every morning

15)aj price was better than josh wright because aj went t0 uconn, and josh should have been better becuase he was a higher ranked recruit. boeheim can not develop any talent (geez, hakim warrick come to mind???, rony seikaly, preston shumpert, duany, etc)

in conclusion all these problems and we still sit at 28-1. if I missed anything, please add on oh and boeheim has a call in show tonight, maybe the know it alls cna call in.

Add my comment to the list:

With the way our team is playing right now, we will not reach the Elite 8...much less the championship game.

Phew! I didn't say any of those things. For a moment I thought I may have posted in my sleep again. ;)

I love how people think we will not make the elite 8, lose in title game, a lot depends on matchups. love r fanbase, depressing, and way too negative!!!

I love how people think we will not make the elite 8, lose in title game, a lot depends on matchups. love r fanbase, depressing, and way too negative!!!

I've watched enough basketball to understand what style of play is required to do well in the tournament. And we are not playing that style of basketball right now.

Maybe they'll wake up against LVille and UConn and things will start "clicking" again. But with the way this team's played since the ND loss, I have serious concerns.

i am deathly afraid as well, so scared, we may not win until next year

Typical SU fan this year:

SU beats last-place Providence by 20+ "We're a final four favorite! Title here we come!"

SU grinds it out against a hungry #10 Georgetown "We' wont make it past the sweet sixteen."

I've watched enough basketball to understand what style of play is required to do well in the tournament. And we are not playing that style of basketball right now.

Maybe they'll wake up against LVille and UConn and things will start "clicking" again. But with the way this team's played since the ND loss, I have serious concerns.
Just what style of basketball does it take to do well in the tournament? We have won games so many diffent ways that I'm not sure anymore if we have "one" way of playing.

I have concerns too. But is there that much of a difference in how we are playing versus what butler has done the last two years?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Yeah, anyone who has watched college basketball for more than a couple of years, knows that the tournament is a different animal. Great teams lose. Mediocre teams get hot and advance. $%*! happens. The fun of college sports is the ride. At 28-1, you can't ask for much better than this. Yes, not playing well right now sucks, because expectations are so high. But one game at a time, and let's see where this ride goes.

Yeah, anyone who has watched college basketball for more than a couple of years, knows that the tournament is a different animal. Great teams lose. Mediocre teams get hot and advance. $%*! happens. The fun of college sports is the ride. At 28-1, you can't ask for much better than this. Yes, not playing well right now sucks, because expectations are so high. But one game at a time, and let's see where this ride goes.
Please stop making sense. It takes all the fun out of over-reactionaries and their right to complain (baseless or not).

so you said UConn last year played a style that would get to the final four? With their 9-9 league record. Or Butler? If you watched a lot of basketball you know it is about match-ups. Watch other teams. Who do you like? The Mich state team that were lucky to beat Minn.? Mizzou? UNC? We probably won't make the final four. The odds are against us. On the other hand, our defense is great. and we bring that with us every game.

1) Norte Dame will beat us again

2)We r not good at all

3)We will definitely lose in the second round of the NCAA

4)Boeheim sucks

5)Uconn won the title cause they played with effort

6)No MCW

7)Jeremy Lmab would not have played at Syracuse

8)We have no spark off the bench

9)Brandon sucks

10)Boeheim gets out coached every game

11)How do teams stay so close?

12)Missouri would not play close games like us(oh wait they lost at home?????)

13)the dome sucks

14)the dome is too quiet

150boehiem does not like change and he eats toast for breakfast every morning

15)aj price was better than josh wright because aj went t0 uconn, and josh should have been better becuase he was a higher ranked recruit. boeheim can not develop any talent (geez, hakim warrick come to mind???, rony seikaly, preston shumpert, duany, etc)

in conclusion all these problems and we still sit at 28-1. if I missed anything, please add on oh and boeheim has a call in show tonight, maybe the know it alls cna call in.

so you said UConn last year played a style that would get to the final four? With their 9-9 league record. Or Butler? If you watched a lot of basketball you know it is about match-ups. Watch other teams. Who do you like? The Mich state team that were lucky to beat Minn.? Mizzou? UNC? We probably won't make the final four. The odds are against us. On the other hand, our defense is great. and we bring that with us every game.

No I didn't say anything about UConn's run or Butler's run. You did.

I stand behind what I said. This team is playing with a lack of focus and a lack of intensity right now. Judging by how they played last night (and how they've played since ND), I don't see them making it to the Elite 8.

This is pure goofiness. That's all I can say. Tell me what style of play it takes and I can probably show you 25 examples from the last 5 years to refute what you come up with. I'll throw one out there right now - was the NC game last year the necessary style of play to win in the NCAAT? If UConn or Butler played like that game all season long, neither would have even made the tourney.

We all need to sit back and enjoy what, so far, has been the best regular season ever for the Orange.

The best part of "our game" is defense and transition scoring. Teams are taking us out of half of "our game" (a more fast paced and transition offense) and we are still WINNING! No other team in the nation is 28-1, when they are relying on only half of "their game" to win.