What The Hell Is Going On Around Here? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What The Hell Is Going On Around Here?

image.jpg

I come home from work and it is chaos, madness I tell you. Dogs and Cats living together ... Sane people doing insane things and Syracuse football doing their best SOP to keep the fan base unengaged and disappointed!

Why oh why did I fall for it, again? I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football with The SU AD playing the role of Lucy.

Aaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh!!!!

This Board is awesome right now. No one knows anything even though many think they do - it's all in Coyle's inner circle right now. Heck Frost could simply be a smoke screen right now while the real guy is being offered. Still like how Coyle is handling this over Gross - far more professional no matter who we get in the end.

Don't get Mad at me but
Also heard Frost was told to look at other options, not to jump too quickly.
This is a total mess. We Will lose recruits. We need someone before Devember 12-13 and the dead period starts.

Don't get Mad at me but
This is a total mess. We Will lose recruits. We need someone before Devember 12-13 and the dead period starts.
You have to be kidding.

Don't get Mad at me but

Told by whom? Helfrich?

If we hire another defensive guy who knows nothing about college offense or we wait a week and lose an entire class I REFUSE to get season tickets again next year. This has all the makings of a disaster.

It comes down to money comrades. Quite frankly I am fed up. We are 64-103 the last 15 years. I am tired of this garbage and that we don't pay. Either pay a coach or drop out of division 1 football. If we don't pay for a coach we will never succeed. Period

Don't get Mad at me but
Ok... "Oregon" is one thing but "devember"?

whew, Donovan went to Johns Hopkins. ok, who's the Drake candidate to be our OC?

Wait...Drake plays football? I remember them showing up on an NCAA Tourney bracket maybe once or twice. I had no idea they played football.

Wait...Drake plays football? I remember them showing up on an NCAA Tourney bracket maybe once or twice. I had no idea they played football.

Apparently they turn out AD's that don't make good coaching hires...