what to do with a problem named Pitt? | Syracusefan.com

what to do with a problem named Pitt?

moqui

generational talent
about to fall to 17-16; almost half their wins (8) vs. teams ranked below 150 in RPI

they are only south of 100 RPI themselves because of the strength of their conference schedule (in which they only won 5 games)

their RPI probably gets them into the NIT, but I am holding out hope that they are relegated to the CBI

about to fall to 17-16; almost half their wins (8) vs. teams ranked below 150 in RPI

they are only south of 100 RPI themselves because of the strength of their conference schedule (in which they only won 5 games)

their RPI probably gets them into the NIT, but I am holding out hope that they are relegated to the CBI
I was just about to post this. CBI would be just a kick in the nads and I would love every minute of it. Puck Fitt.

I take that back

Big East
Likely NIT Bound Right Now: None
NIT Bubble: Pitt Panthers

Pitt kept its NIT hopes alive on Tuesday with a win over St. John’s at Madison Square Garden. Odds have it, one more win will get the Panthers into the NIT field, though their resume still doesn’t quite look as good as that of some of the other teams in this tournament.

Isn't there a tournament that is actually worst then the CBI -- can't remember the name.

Getting into the NIT is no longer a cakewalk since they changed the eligibility requirements.

Sometimes I think I am a degenerate for obsessing about certain things in bubble and bracket discussions. Then I find out there is someone that is documenting the NIT bubble, and it makes me feel a little bit better about myself.

I take that back

Big East
Likely NIT Bound Right Now: None
NIT Bubble: Pitt Panthers

Pitt kept its NIT hopes alive on Tuesday with a win over St. John’s at Madison Square Garden. Odds have it, one more win will get the Panthers into the NIT field, though their resume still doesn’t quite look as good as that of some of the other teams in this tournament.

Do teams really have NIT hopes? What are they hoping for, to avoid it?

The most underrated player in the Big East last year was Gilbert Brown and him graduating killed their team more than any other of their personnel losses. The guy guarded the best player from positions 1-4 and was extremely physical. While watching their games throughout the year I couldnt believe how out of shape some of the players are. Yes some of them are big but they have no muscle definition at all and were all slow. Either their players lack motivation to get in shape and are lazy or their S&C coordinator should be fired.

The most underrated player in the Big East last year was Gilbert Brown and him graduating killed their team more than any other of their personnel losses. The guy guarded the best player from positions 1-4 and was extremely physical. While watching their games throughout the year I couldnt believe how out of shape some of the players are. Yes some of them are big but they have no muscle definition at all and were all slow. Either their players lack motivation to get in shape and are lazy or their S&C coordinator should be fired.

or they are smoking the herb every chance they get ;)

Nice post. Couldn't agree more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom