What was Rick Pinino Thinking?? | Syracusefan.com

What was Rick Pinino Thinking??

Yeah, I know...PITINO.

Next time I'll finish my second cup of coffee before posting.

I love how all these stories about the ACC Basketball Media Day and Rick Pinino comments being listed in THE FOOTBALL FORUMS...

Well, Pitino was commenting on the move to the ACC and expansion, which is related at least as much to football as it is to basketball. Where would you post a story about Jay Wright's comments from BE Media Day? About 90% of what he talked about yesterday was Villanova football. I know some people are sick of expansion stories altogether, but what happens to the Big East at this point still has a lot of influence on Syracuse athletics.

Well, Pitino was commenting on the move to the ACC and expansion, which is related at least as much to football as it is to basketball. Where would you post a story about Jay Wright's comments from BE Media Day? About 90% of what he talked about yesterday was Villanova football. I know some people are sick of expansion stories altogether, but what happens to the Big East at this point still has a lot of influence on Syracuse athletics.

Why move Villanova to FBS when the rest of the fodder in the Big East can come to them?

The bigger question is: What was Pitino thinking WITH? He is not a 14-yr-old boy anymore.

...and his infidelity comment was spanking good...a calling a team a slut...now that is one for the books

Actually I think that this:

"This was a basketball move, taking Pittsburgh and Syracuse. It was not a football move," he said. "They (ACC) wanted to get back to what we remember15-20 years ago: growing up a college basketball fan, the ACC was dominant. They don't like the fact that the Big East has been the premier basketball conference."

Is a spot on accurate statement for the bluebloods in the triangle. Would those in that area not agree?

Plus it implies that our two programs shifts the best conefrence moniker to the ACC.:cool:

Actually I think that this:

"This was a basketball move, taking Pittsburgh and Syracuse. It was not a football move," he said. "They (ACC) wanted to get back to what we remember15-20 years ago: growing up a college basketball fan, the ACC was dominant. They don't like the fact that the Big East has been the premier basketball conference."

Is a spot on accurate statement for the bluebloods in the triangle. Would those in that area not agree?

Plus it implies that our two programs shifts the best conefrence moniker to the ACC.:cool:
^^^^^^^ All day long.

44cuse

So Rick knew for 2 weeks that he was going to screw the crazy blonde even though he was a founding member of the Pitino family. Good due diligence Dick

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom