What was the name... | Syracusefan.com

What was the name...

LAOrange

Starter
of the kid we lost to Tennessee? He committed at a restaurant in NYC. Tennessee plays tonight and I wonder whatever happened to him.

Good young NBA player.

I'm convinced he wanted to come play for us, but Daddy had other ideas.

Good young NBA player.

I'm convinced he wanted to come play for us, but Daddy had other ideas.
Daddy was a moron. With him, SU was a final four team that year. We had post scoring and shooters, but lacked a midrange guy. Harris would've fit that perfectly.

Thanks guys. Always thought that was a squirrely recruiting job by Tennessee. We had him and then, a couple of Sorority parties later he's signing with Pearl.

Daddy was a moron. With him, SU was a final four team that year. We had post scoring and shooters, but lacked a midrange guy. Harris would've fit that perfectly.
kid's doing a-ok for himself. hard to knock the dad's direction...despite how much it may have hurt us or seemed ridiculous at the time.

kid's doing a-ok for himself. hard to knock the dad's direction...despite how much it may have hurt us or seemed ridiculous at the time.
He'd be in the same place now had he come to Syracuse and would have had even more exposure on a final four team, so maybe he gets drafted even higher.

Harris, Waiters, Melo, Fair.

That class would have probably/possibly been the best in SU history. It's one of the best ever as it stands now.

(I became a fan relatively recently. Could easily be missing some older classes)

He'd be in the same place now had he come to Syracuse and would have had even more exposure on a final four team, so maybe he gets drafted even higher.
or he coulda been on the bench like roberson. we have no idea...and he has millions of dollars that he certainly would not trade in for a do-over.

or he coulda been on the bench like roberson. we have no idea...and he has millions of dollars that he certainly would not trade in for a do-over.
He was a top ten McDonald's All-American. Even with everyone's love of Roberson he was not rated nearly as high. Additionally we had nobody on that team with a similar skill set. Roberson is stuck behind CJ.

Thanks guys. Always thought that was a squirrely recruiting job by Tennessee. We had him and then, a couple of Sorority parties later he's signing with Pearl.
On his Tennessee visit, by "coincidence" the greatest player in the history of their program was not only on the same floor but right next door to him at the hotel. Wow, can you calculate the odds of that happening?

On his Tennessee visit, by "coincidence" the greatest player in the history of their program was not only on the same floor but right next door to him at the hotel. Wow, can you calculate the odds of that happening?

don't forget the suitcase full of cash that he just happened to "leave" on the other side of the unlocked pass through door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom