What was up with Estime yesterday? | Syracusefan.com

What was up with Estime yesterday?

florange44

Scout Team
I suspect he was dinged up from the get go. The very first KO he was tentative on the return and he did that each time. No decisive burst like he has had earlier in the year.

He also dropped a long pass. Then I don't believe he played much after that. Fredericks was returning KOs in the 2nd half.

I hope Brisley is ok, he is a difference maker for us when he's right. Please don't say high ankle sprain.

Florange44

I don't know if the anxiety of playing in front of friends & family or perhaps thinking about it too much, but he seemed just a fraction of a second off in his reaction times from his better games. When he can get in the zone and use his natural ability he's at his best. Seemed like something else got in his head a bit yesterday...

He had a very bad game decision making wise. He should have taken a knee on the opening KO and not caught the punt inside of the five. Weird game for him.

I suspect he was dinged up from the get go. The very first KO he was tentative on the return and he did that each time. No decisive burst like he has had earlier in the year.

He also dropped a long pass. Then I don't believe he played much after that. Fredericks was returning KOs in the 2nd half.

I hope Brisley is ok, he is a difference maker for us when he's right. Please don't say high ankle sprain.

Florange44
Nobody here knows why? Or is the info on the pay side?