What would you honestly give up for another NC | Syracusefan.com

What would you honestly give up for another NC

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Id give up alcohol for a year and posting here for a year, thought about giving up my suv but then id have to walk places or ride my bike : )

Id give up alcohol for a year and posting here for a year, thought about giving up my suv but then id have to walk places or ride my bike : )
I would give up Igor's right to post.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I would give up Igor's right to post without first being edited by at least three board members including at least one admin.

Fixed it for you.

not speaking bad about UK for a year, and even wish gtown luck after a game but only once.
Add two losses to Ville and a loss to pitt as well.

I would buy GTown season tickets. No lie. I'd never use them, of course.

Not really give up but I would watch two girls one cup on repeat while eating a galloon of chocolate ice cream for a NC.

Pork rinds, reruns of "Three's Company" and ballroom dancing.

We can be in discussions at least.

Happiest day of my life. I was actually on the phone with my girlfriend at the time, telling her that I didnt think it was going to work out.

284707_10150393186823452_7413977_n.jpg

I found that picture on the internet right before I got married, I tried to get my wife to pose like that for a picture but she wasent having it. No fun.

I already gave up sex for 2003 so you all are on your own.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom