Whatchu drinking tomorrow night? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Whatchu drinking tomorrow night?

Nice. Did you do all 3 macintyres?
After Algonquin, Iroquois was fairly easy. I skipped Wright on the way up because at 67 years old I wasn't sure if I could do all 3. When I got back to the turn off for Wright on the descent, my left knee said no way so no, only got 2 to bring my grand total up to 3. My wife and I did Big Slide 2 weeks ago.

While on the booze subject; is there zero reentry into the dome this year for the first time? Did so back out to a tailgate last year at HT.

That apparently is the official decree...

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

IMG_1055.JPG

IMG_1056.JPG

After Algonquin, Iroquois was fairly easy. I skipped Wright on the way up because at 67 years old I wasn't sure if I could do all 3. When I got back to the turn off for Wright on the descent, my left knee said no way so no, only got 2 to bring my grand total up to 3. My wife and I did Big Slide 2 weeks ago.
I finished the 46 back in 1994. Pm me if you need any tips or advice!

Iroquois.. my dad bought us 2 cases 5.99 a case for my 18 birthday in 1968 we all got very sick lol

I got some Half Acre Double Daisy Cutter and Evil Twin Sumo In a Sidecar and Evil Twin Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA.

Nice! Are you in Chicago, Frozen? Half-Acre stuff is small batch and hard to get!

Shotgunning a miller upon arrival to the lot for good fortune. This is gonna be a good year I can feel it in my loins.

Reactions: gbo
Paris, Lyon, Nice, and Monaco.

Sweet trip. I've never been to Lyon. How was it? Worth a visit?

My fraternity brother spent the summer with my family outside of Munich, Germany in the mid-eighties.

We travelled throughout Europe and I took him to the South of France. I was used to nudity on the beach having lived over there. He, suffice it to say, was not...LOL...He really liked it there.

Other than the lacks of tops and the thongs, my two biggest memories of Nice were the American sailors on the beach buying Heineken from guys walking up and down the beach and then surrounding their towels with the empties...Guys would be passed out surrounded by 15-20 bottles by the end of the day. The other was the number of people sleeping on the beach and then spending the day on their sleeping bags, especially the Swedes. No idea where, or if, they showered. Gross.

Monaco was beautiful and Paris is one of my favorite cities...

Lots and lots and lots of wine. I need to be kind to my body for a few weeks, especially because LSU is 3 weeks away.

Why halt the momentum?!

Sweet trip. I've never been to Lyon. How was it? Worth a visit?

My fraternity brother spent the summer with my family outside of Munich, Germany in the mid-eighties.

We travelled throughout Europe and I took him to the South of France. I was used to nudity on the beach having lived over there. He, suffice it to say, was not...LOL...He really liked it there.

Other than the lacks of tops and the thongs, my two biggest memories of Nice were the American sailors on the beach buying Heineken from guys walking up and down the beach and then surrounding their towels with the empties...Guys would be passed out surrounded by 15-20 bottles by the end of the day. The other was the number of people sleeping on the beach and then spending the day on their sleeping bags, especially the Swedes. No idea where, or if, they showered. Gross.

Monaco was beautiful and Paris is one of my favorite cities...
Lyon was awesome. Huge Roman ruins, lots of Renaissance architecture and narrow streets, and a great food scene. We went to this places called Bouchons, which are a little more tavern like than Parisian cafes. Both meals started with a serving of deep fried pork fat. Gives you a sense of the menu.

As for Nice, the only topless sunbathers I saw there would have been co-eds at Syracuse while Ernie Davis was in school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom