Whatever Poster Here is Tweeting Rumors to Jerome Smith and Trudo | Syracusefan.com

Whatever Poster Here is Tweeting Rumors to Jerome Smith and Trudo

CIL

All Conference
Please back off it a bit as nothing good is going to come of it, especially if you are tweeting alleged rumors about Wheat going to Buffalo, etc. I know things are a bit crazy with regards to the program but now is not the time to be doing so. It is a fragile environment for recruiting, and recruits do in fact read it. The last thing we need are potential players, current players believing half of this stuff.

I agree but I'd also like to ask what if it's not an SU fan that is doing it but pretending to be one?

Whole else cares?
Reminds me of the dick wad from wv who puts out unfounded rumors about expansion to destabilize the ACC. Could be anybody with a bone to pick with su. Or maybe just some azzwipe.

I agree but I'd also like to ask what if it's not an SU fan that is doing it but pretending to be one?

Said tweeter also tweets at Rob Carpenter and Shafer's kid. That would take a very clever and dedicated non-SU fan. Trust me, it's a poster.

Whole else cares?

Because as CIL said it's a fragile time for recruiting ect... I think a lot of people don't realize what a tool the internet can be for spreading false rumors or fear.

Because as CIL said it's a fragile time for recruiting ect... I think a lot of people don't realize what a tool the internet can be for spreading false rumors or fear.
But what other fan base cares enough about our 74th ranked recruiting class to spend the time to spread rumors? It's not like this is Texas vs Okla.

But what other fan base cares enough about our 74th ranked recruiting class to spend the time to spread rumors? It's not like this is Texas vs Okla.
So then azzwipe.

The guy is a fan, he has a link to a horrible website that he hasn't updated in years. Can we all agree it is pretty pathetic for grown adults to be tweeting negative things towards 17 to 21 year old kids, or to try to plat the role of recruiter.

The original post wasn't intended to bash or demean someone, rather, it was to point out any unforeseen circumstances that the tweets may cause. That is all.

It's one guy, not a whole fan base. CIL thinks it's an Orange fan and is probably right but you don't have to be the best in recruiting for some bonehead to try to mess it up, just somebody that sees some chaos and hopes to mess it up more.

Said tweeter also tweets at Rob Carpenter and Shafer's kid. That would take a very clever and dedicated non-SU fan. Trust me, it's a poster.
Rob Carpenter...as in the former WR?

Or what tools use the Internet and social media.