What's everyone drinking today? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What's everyone drinking today?

.Since the Clemson v NC State game is going to set football back to the leather helmet days, what's everyone drinking today?

I'm drinking some Three Knotch'd Blood Orange IPA. Hoping to make the trainwreck that's about to happen easier to deal with...
A shot of cheap whiskey with a touch of sour mix. I like the whiskey. I paid $13 for 1.75 L and got a $10 rebate check

gbo I know it must be tough experiencing a down year after the run you guys have been on, but please keep on posting. You're a valued member of this board and we hope you stick around.

That said, it's a little known fact that Dabo was not an inspiration for the AppleTV show Ted Lasso, but rather was the inspiration for the CrackleTV show Pass Gasso. What I'm trying to say is that he has terrible smelling farts. Great coach, horrible methane emissions. Skidmark central. Dabo's underwear has more skids than an Amazon warehouse.

But again, please stick around, you're beloved.

gbo I know it must be tough experiencing a down year after the run you guys have been on, but please keep on posting. You're a valued member of this board and we hope you stick around.

That said, it's a little known fact that Dabo was not an inspiration for the AppleTV show Ted Lasso, but rather was the inspiration for the CrackleTV show Pass Gasso. What I'm trying to say is that he has terrible smelling farts. Great coach, horrible methane emissions. Skidmark central. Dabo's underwear has more skids than an Amazon warehouse.

But again, please stick around, you're beloved.
Thanks for the kind words but I'm not leaving. This is my homeboard after all.