What's everyone drinking today? | Syracusefan.com

What's everyone drinking today?

gbo

Resident Clemson Fan
Since the Clemson v NC State game is going to set football back to the leather helmet days, what's everyone drinking today?

I'm drinking some Three Knotch'd Blood Orange IPA. Hoping to make the trainwreck that's about to happen easier to deal with...

Since the Clemson v NC State game is going to set football back to the leather helmet days, what's everyone drinking today?

I'm drinking some Three Knotch'd Blood Orange IPA. Hoping to make the trainwreck that's about to happen easier to deal with...
We’ll we just won a game with something like 6 completions all less than 10 yarfs downfield so whatever your drinkin we’re drinkin

How deep are you now? This game is rough.

At Ray Brother’s BBQ in Madison, NY. Mules with Tito’s, Saranac Ginger Beer, & lime. Watching Rutty-Mich hoping Mich goes all FGCU on them. This is my Saturday CFB viewing spot. If you stop down & drop my handle, I’ll cover your drinks!!

D6FAAA1F-9532-40FD-8F38-FFCCB4D24C14.gif

At Ray Brother’s BBQ in Madison, NY. Mules with Tito’s, Saranac Ginger Beer, & lime. Watching Rutty-Mich hoping Mich goes all FGCU on them. This is my Saturday CFB viewing spot. If you stop down & drop my handle, I’ll cover your drinks!!

View attachment 206914
Lol I never noticed white boy Rick in the middle effectively saying we pounded you in the ass GTown

Man, you weren’t kidding. 102 yards thru 3 quarters, 32 on one fairly miraculous play.

What in the world is going on down there?

LaChouffe Blonde followed by Genny Cream Ale….

I shamed them and woke them up.

You’re welcome.

Three Knotched? Fellow Richmonder?

Vodka with pineapple Fanta on the porch at the lake. Watching the boats and jet skis go by knowing we are 3-1.

View attachment 206914
May have to take you up on that in the near future, been looking forward to try that spot