What's JB's career record vs. Rutgers? | Syracusefan.com

What's JB's career record vs. Rutgers?

KingOtis

All Conference
And is there a link to his record against every team he's faced? Thanks in advance.

SU is 38-9 all-time against Jersey State. Not sure how many of those are JB's.

I don't know but I remember the last time we lost to them.

He is 25-5 against RU. The current SU media guide has his record against every team that his SU teams have played against.

He is 25-5 against RU. The current SU media guide has his record against every team that his SU teams have played against.

You aren't at the game?

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

You aren't at the game?

Sent from Kindle Fire HD
No. This game was supposed to be on 12/31... and I was there... but the Temple game messed that up. I had to return to CT yesterday for, of all things, a birthday party (for me) last night. And I couldn't get back to Syracuse today because I had workmen at my house (replacing my roof because Superstorm Sandy destroyed it). Long answer. Sorry.

No. This game was supposed to be on 12/31... and I was there... but the Temple game messed that up. I had to return to CT yesterday for, of all things, a birthday party (for me) last night. And I couldn't get back to Syracuse today because I had workmen at my house (replacing my roof because Superstorm Sandy destroyed it). Long answer. Sorry.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

So, they are still publishing a hard copy of the media guide? Thought they might have gone to on-line versions only.

Thanks to all of you for the info. Happy Birthday, CTO!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom