What's the plan versus Wagner? Do you sit the guys that are dinged up | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

What's the plan versus Wagner? Do you sit the guys that are dinged up

I would absolutely sit anyone that is nicked up and 3 weeks of rest could get them closer 100% than playing this weekend. That includes Tucker, Shrader, etc.

I also hope we see a few different OLine lineups because the one we have now ain't it.

Otherwise we need to find another 1 or 2 d-lineman.

regardless of role or who they are? I say yes. If that means Shrader and Tuck then do it. Wagner is not only a lower division school but a very bad one as well. This isn't a Villanova type team or a stronger lower tier program. If guys need the two weeks then let them have it.

Also sounds like coaches need the time to figure out how to run the ball a bit more effectively.

No need to pad stats with starters, get the Win with reserves and get ready for what will be a tough road the final 7 games
There is absolutely no reason to play any player who isnt 100%
No reason to play any kid we cant afford to loose. Personally i would play the entire second team and only play starters if needed.

Wagner is horrible. Carlos and the second team can beat them by 20 to 40 no problem.

We all agree starters should play a bit and then rest. But Dino will play the starters as long as he can. My guess is definitely the first half if not for 3 quarters. We've seen it before from him over the years.
Its old school meathead thinking.

If I’m on the team and get pulled after 1 qtr because who we’re playing I’m mad. These games are important when it comes to padding your stats. You don’t think Tucker wants a 200+ yard break out game?

If I’m on the team and get pulled after 1 qtr because who we’re playing I’m mad. These games are important when it comes to padding your stats. You don’t think Tucker wants a 200+ yard break out game?
No i think he realizes that the NFL already has enough film on him and wont put any weight on how he does against Wagner. On the other hand they probably won't draft him if he gets injured.

I bet they want to hit some deep shots and get Tucker about 2 Hundo on the ground.

One or two series in the 2nd half for the starters unless it’s already out of control.

Wagner is bad.

I bet they want to hit some deep shots and get Tucker about 2 Hundo on the ground.

One or two series in the 2nd half for the starters unless it’s already out of control.

Wagner is bad.
Yup. Get Tucker's numbers looking better, but keep him fresh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom