What's wrong with this picture... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What's wrong with this picture...

longislandcuse said:
Aside from the Playoffs ill agree with you. NBA All Star Game is usually pretty fun though, you're missing out.

Cant do it my friend. Indiana or miami will win it and you cant argue with that. And this is coming from a guy who hasnt watched one play of the nba in about 3 years

I know some people hate on the NBA but the skill is so unreal.
I have NBA League Pass so I watch a bunch of games. It's not just the skill but it's also the athleticism. You look at Andy Rautins, Scoop Jardine, Arinze, DNich. All really good college players but the NBA is on a way different stratosphere. Look at bench sitters like BJ Mullins or Jeremy Evans making over $1,000,00 a year and both are athletic and good shooters but both are career backups. You have to be in excellent shape and that's why Fab didn't stick around. I hope Arinze can make it but he needs to develop an outside shot.

I have NBA League Pass so I watch a bunch of games. It's not just the skill but it's also the athleticism. You look at Andy Rautins, Scoop Jardine, Arinze, DNich. All really good college players but the NBA is on a way different stratosphere. Look at bench sitters like BJ Mullins or Jeremy Evans making over $1,000,00 a year and both are athletic and good shooters but both are career backups. You have to be in excellent shape and that's why Fab didn't stick around. I hope Arinze can make it but he needs to develop an outside shot.
Agreed. I've always been shocked at how big these guys are in person. You know they're tall and athletic but you don't realize how massive these guys are on tv. Half the guys in the NBA are bigger than NFL players.

The only college bball I watch is when Syracuse is involved. No wonder I never win the company pool for Marsh..I mean March Madness. ;) Right now watching the 2 man bobsled. I would love to do that.

Did anyone hear the announcers for the Rutgers-Louisville game say how sorry it was to see the Louisville-Rutgers rivalry end? Then the announcer said "yes , nothing spells a true rivalry game like Rutgers-Louisville". It was funny - I couldn't believe they were mocking them so badly.

Do we want BC to win or lose today... before their game with us? If I knew the answer to that, I'd watch these two teams with losing ACC records. Otherwise, zero interest.

And I cannot believe how terrible Nova looks. No way they're gonna be a #2 seed
BC winning would have been a bit better for our RPI. But not by much.

Do we want BC to win or lose today... before their game with us? If I knew the answer to that, I'd watch these two teams with losing ACC records. Otherwise, zero interest.

And I cannot believe how terrible Nova looks. No way they're gonna be a #2 seed
Three of Lunardi's projected #2's lost today--'Nova, MSU and Mich.

I started to watch that NBA thing but saw someone with a red cape on and someone else wearing a crown and I said "Ok, I'm outta here"...
I watched about one minute and it looked like a high speed And One game.

Marsh01 said:
Cant do it my friend. Indiana or miami will win it and you cant argue with that. And this is coming from a guy who hasnt watched one play of the nba in about 3 years

I thought I'd watch some of the all star game tonight to see what all the fuss was about. But all I can find are the dunk and 3 point shooting contests.

thats a good show mother effer.

Dude. That show is good for keeping Mrs Moo off my case while I natter on here. I wanna hoof Carson in the balls.

Don't sleep on the Thunder, but yes I don't see anyone beyond those three winning the title this year.

I feel sorry for anyone who isn't watching this on Sunday nights...

true-detective.jpg

Aside from the Playoffs ill agree with you.

NBA All Star Game is usually pretty fun though, you're missing out.

Well...the 4th quarter is OK. It used to be better many years ago when the players actually competed. Glorified pick up game with no rules, now. Meh..

It still sucks and cant hold a candle for excitement to college hoops
I agree. It is like they go through the motions for 82 games. Even close games there isn't any excitement. Thats what happens when it becomes a job.

I had heard about this show (on this board, I think) but the whole zombie thingy didn't sit well with me. Then a couple of weeks ago I watched the pilot on Netflix and learned that the zombies probably make up less than five percent of the air time and that it is a very well written survival drama.

I just finished the episode where Lori gives "birth" to her daughter under very usual circumstances. Can't wait to see what happens next.