What's your spread for 900? Here's mine... | Syracusefan.com

What's your spread for 900? Here's mine...

MCC

Starter
MCC 900 spread 25.jpg

Victory V12 bier (American interpretation of Belgian quad at 12%ABV)

Korbinan (German dopplebock)

Rocky Patel 1992 6x60 cigar

Kobe beef burgers, weisswurst, knackwurst, Andouille, chourizo sausages.

Here's to JB!

I have a bottle of water... :( Another hour until all you can eat tacos at the bar (work meeting)

haha, as soon as I get out of the office, another half hour prolly. Then 20 minute drive to the bar.

View attachment 1624

Here's to JB!
This thread is all i need to know about you. A V12 and a rocky '92 ? You are the man

Reactions: MCC
View attachment 1624

Here's to JB!

Alcohol and cholesterol kill thousands of people every year in the US. We're barbarians if those items aren't banned.

I had 3 dome beers and 2 dome dogs and took a crap in the far right stall in the bathroom at halftime.

I win.
Now let's all imagine Gus providing play by play on Marsh's dump. With Doris as his color commentator, since she knows all about smelling deuces.

Reactions: MCC
Now let's all imagine Gus providing play by play on Marsh's dump. With Doris as his color commentator, since she knows all about smelling deuces.

I love dumping at the dome. Why you ask? Because there is nothing better than looking at the next person in line's facial expression when you open that stall door.

I love dumping at the dome. Why you ask? Because there is nothing better than looking at the next person in line's facial expression when you open that stall door.
Who needs a stall when you've got a trough?

You're killin me marsh. Due to unintended stage fright, I'm a stall pee guy. I can't stand you guys who poop in the stalls during games. Don't you realize that's where the stagefright pissers go for solace.

I was once a proud trough member until that fateful incident where I crossed streams with a middle aged dude from parts unknown. If I had to guess, maybe Solvay or Cicero. The whole thing was a mess. I'm a stall guy now. Sigh...

You're killin me marsh. Due to unintended stage fright, I'm a stall pee guy. I can't stand you guys who poop in the stalls during games. Don't you realize that's where the stagefright pissers go for solace.

I was once a proud trough member until that fateful incident where I crossed streams with a middle aged dude from parts unknown. If I had to guess, maybe Solvay or Cicero. The whole thing was a mess. I'm a stall guy now. Sigh...

I will make sure I dont use the bathroom outside of section 129 during football season out of respect.

Did you make eye contact? Because that's the end of trough peeing, making eye contact while crossing the streams.

Did you make eye contact? Because that's the end of trough peeing, making eye contact while crossing the streams.
Worse! I made twig and giggleberry eye contact. I didn't even go back to my seat for the second half. I just wandered around the concourse eating twizzlers and contemplating my future. It was at that moment that I decided the only solution was to go the route of the stall.

So you saw his twig and proceeded to eat Twizzlers? I have to tell you, you could have selected a less Freudian snack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom