What's your spread for 900? Here's mine... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What's your spread for 900? Here's mine...

So you saw his twig and proceeded to eat Twizzlers? I have to tell you, you could have selected a less Freudian snack.
I remember thinking "I need comfort food stat!". So I went for the twizzlers. A coney, on the other hand, would have been totally innapropriate

A coney and a couple of meatballs and we may have had to buy you some assless chaps and send you down to Mask.

Is that still a gay bar in Syracuse? I just remember walking past it on my way to Dinosaur.

Walking past it. PAST IT.

I had 3 dome beers and 2 dome dogs and took a crap in the far right stall in the bathroom at halftime.

I win.
anyone capable of crapping in The Dome during a game without question wins. Kudos

A coney and a couple of meatballs and we may have had to buy you some assless chaps and send you down to Mask.

Is that still a gay bar in Syracuse? I just remember walking past it on my way to Dinosaur.

Walking past it. PAST IT.
riiiight. There are actually a bunch of gay bars in Syracuse now which is a pretty good sign of progress in a city as odd as that sounds. Similar to growth in foreign food eateries.

So you saw his twig and proceeded to eat Twizzlers? I have to tell you, you could have selected a less Freudian snack.
i literally cannot stop laughing..

Well its tough to drop ass in a trough in front of 100 people.
at the Pinstripe, you and Chip can set a new record for no door stall arse drop. start eating early, i know all it will take for Chip is a few PBRs...

i will be outside or at a new bar when you 2 make your move...

:eek:

:rolling:

(n)

Oh Lord

This thread is all i need to know about you. A V12 and a rocky '92 ? You are the man

Thanks 690. The Rocky took forever - it was a terrific cigar, and worth standing out on the ice on my deck for a good 45 minutes.

I had 3 dome beers and 2 dome dogs and took a crap in the far right stall in the bathroom at halftime.

I win.

And UConn factors into this... how?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom