When ACC goes to 20 game schedule in 2019-20 they may start season w/conference play | Syracusefan.com

When ACC goes to 20 game schedule in 2019-20 they may start season w/conference play

Alsacs

Living Legend
This would be interesting and an exciting way to start the year.
Every team is going to have to play atleast 2 conference games before New Year’s in a 20 game schedule.

Interesting. It would certainly put some teams (those trying to find their sea legs with young/inexperienced talent) behind the 8 ball early on.

This would be interesting and an exciting way to start the year.
Every team is going to have to play atleast 2 conference games before New Year’s in a 20 game schedule.
Selfishly, I love it.
I cannot imaging a team with a better November record that SU. I'd be shocked if there is. There is a reason we've never lost a game in Maui, and do so well in these early-season tournaments (Alaska, Bahamas, at Kansas, Las Vegas Tourney, Tons of MSG Games, Aircraft Carrier game, win vs Kansas in Kansas City, at Arizona) through the years. And I am talking about beating the Indianas, Floridas, Michigans, California, UNCs of the world, NOT the Cornell, Texas Southern or Bonaventure games. We are CBB's best the last 25 years. This would be advantageous to us.