When businesses can't find the ideal candidate ... | Syracusefan.com

When businesses can't find the ideal candidate ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeTarheel

It’s time to kick names and take ass
... they sometimes don't fill the position. In all this madness maybe we need a little "out of the box" thinking. Just shelve the coaching search for this year and come back next year. Hire a JUCO head coach for a season, give him the experience of a lifetime, and try again in 2016. Am I right!?

No. That would kill recruiting and the program. We don't have that "luxury"

We'll find the right candidate and by all accounts, we're close.

... they sometimes don't fill the position. In all this madness maybe we need a little "out of the box" thinking. Just shelve the coaching search for this year and come back next year. Hire a JUCO head coach for a season, give him the experience of a lifetime, and try again in 2016. Am I right!?
Where the heck did you pull this from?

Pass the dutchie man.

More often they compromise and take best available. I don't think we are in that boat. Have faith.

image.gif

th

Good one! They should just have a fan drawing before each game to call the plays. The Ultimate Fan Experience of a Lifetime sponsored by Dunkin Donuts and Steiner Sports.

I love glittery things with apple shavings and dried lobster steaks.

Like when the Chicago Cubs tried their "College of Coaches"? Owner Wrigley thought if they rotated coaches that would help everyone work as a team. It didn't work too well.

politely--nah

To stay with your business analogy, this isn't just some mid-level employee we're talking about. I have never heard of any company hiring an interim CEO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom