When do new season ticket holders hear from SU? | Syracusefan.com

When do new season ticket holders hear from SU?

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
I put a deposit down for season tickets in December, still waiting to hear some info, whether it be to choose seats, parking, whatever. I'm pretty sure I will be on South for parking (which is fine...first time ticket holder cant expect to be picky), but thought I would get some info by end of March. Should I call the University?

The renewal deadline is April 3.

SU won't know what seats are available until all the renewals and upgrade requests are processed. And the box office is a little busy right now.

Be patient young padawan.

The renewal deadline is April 3.

SU won't know what seats are available until all the renewals and upgrade requests are processed. And the box office is a little busy right now.

Be patient young padawan.

Good point...

was up there today, renewed mine...tomorrow like extreme said all released so feel free to call tomorrow...

Thanks guys... Just reading along tonight and saw today was the deadline to renew. I have had my tickets a long time and would have been disappointed if I missed the deadline. Life just got in the way and hadn't done it yet. Thanks again... That is why this community is great!

Renewal deadline is today (4/3). The upgrade process will be online... no idea when that will start.

Based on current SUAD activities (e.g. Final Four) and observations of previous years, a more realistic expectation is that those that put down money will be able to complete their transaction (and have a seat assignment) before the Spring Game.

Yeah got an email from the ticket office today that in the next 2 weeks they would be calling. I told them no problem I knew they were busy this week.

I really want seats on an aisle...so trying to be pretty darn flexible beyond that request...am open to Touchdown Town, Corners, Stadium, or even end zone (saw a game from section 247 once and loved the view)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom