When do we ask Girard to come back? | Syracusefan.com

When do we ask Girard to come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to move on. If we had our teams of old Girard would be a complete afterthought. But because we have dropped so low we are wanting a guy like Joe Girard to come back.
We need athleticism, speed, and quickness. JG has none of the above.

Seems like we can't pay anyone who has worth

Or can we not afford him anymore either? ;)
Just so we all understand, I have been told that the Girard family is done with the Syracuse fan base. And, let's be honest, can we blame them? The kid averaged 16 pts a game and shot about 38% from 3 in the ACC and yet our fan base certainly didn't embrace him. Good luck to him. He isn't coming back. And the comments on this thread is more proof of that.

Just so we all understand, I have been told that the Girard family is done with the Syracuse fan base. And, let's be honest, can we blame them? The kid averaged 16 pts a game and shot about 38% from 3 in the ACC and yet our fan base certainly didn't embrace him. Good luck to him. He isn't coming back. And the comments on this thread is more proof of that.
Can’t say I blame him tbh.

I don't blame him either. I wish him the best wherever he lands and have the feeling his future team will fair far better than we will

Cuse

I also don't blame Joe and family. However, it was really more about Boeheim than Joe. He was a very good player for us, just asked to do too much. When he came up short, some took it out on Joe when it was really on the coach.

oh sh__ that one poster gonna go scorched earth in this mutha

05EC6F68-1C74-4205-B462-AD6C95CEBB0D.jpeg

Kid bled Orange and all fans did was sh__ on him. He has every right. Look at the tweets announcing transfer, great stuff from other fans, trash from cuse “fans”

Are we allowed to post his defensive analytics yet? (The worst in the history of the program as an FYI)

I wish him good luck though.

Are we allowed to post his defensive analytics yet? (The worst in the history of the program as an FYI)

I wish him good luck though.
Sure. But we have had some dreadful defenders that have been loved here and no one said a word. Oh, and they weren't the type of person Joe appears to be either.

Any discussion of players and their playing time has nothing to do with what type of person they are. None. This illusion that it should be has destroyed honest debate here
Hasn't destroyed anything for me. Sorry if it bothers you that the kid is a quality kid that
tried his best and represented the University well. I don't root for kids or adults lacking
in class and manners. To each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom