When do we pick up more players? | Syracusefan.com

When do we pick up more players?

Flacusian

All Conference
I think it's fair to say that we need some infusion of talent into the program... like pronto if we are going to be at all competitive in 17-18. Lots of names mentioned...nothing seems solid thusfar. What is the status on some of the kids who were supposedly waiting until spring to announce?

From what I can tell this coming season is going to be a miserable ride toward another NIT post season. Someone, anyone, please tell me differently.

I think it's fair to say that we need some infusion of talent into the program... like pronto if we are going to be at all competitive in 17-18. Lots of names mentioned...nothing seems solid thusfar. What is the status on some of the kids who were supposedly waiting until spring to announce?

From what I can tell this coming season is going to be a miserable ride toward another NIT post season. Someone, anyone, please tell me differently.
Differently...:noidea:

Tucker will decide at the end of April it sounds like.

Ayala still has to decide whether or not to reclassify.

I doubt we seriously get involved with MAL or Waters, but MAL would be the more likely of the 2, IMO.

There's still time, calm down!

I doubt we seriously get involved with MAL or Waters, but MAL would be the more likely of the 2, IMO.

What, me excited? My point is there is nothing to be excited about. ;)
Just would really like to hear something positive about our prospects.

Mal is the recruit that left Uconn, right? Malachi isn't coming back anytime soon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom