When does the backcourt open and parking ? | Syracusefan.com

When does the backcourt open and parking ?

masc23

Walk On
any chance of it opening for Friday's game since football is over?

Also, any idea why you can't park at the VA garage anymore? It wasn't easy to get out of but convenient for section 311. Any other suggestions?

any chance of it opening for Friday's game since football is over?

Also, any idea why you can't park at the VA garage anymore? It wasn't easy to get out of but convenient for section 311. Any other suggestions?
Don't think it will be open. I think I read a few days ago that, right after the Hampton game on Sunday, they will start bringing in the ice making equipment for the Frozen Dome Classic and it will be stored in the backcourt area.

I parked in the VA garage for Carleton. Police let me right through. I'm in 311 too and I will be bummed if it is inaccessible. Anyone else have any insight?

OrangeTown said:
I parked in the VA garage for Carleton. Police let me right through. I'm in 311 too and I will be bummed if it is inaccessible. Anyone else have any insight?

Here is the VA story for those that parked on the backside for $15. SU bought all the spots up. So it's no longer available to fans unless you are a donor and buy a permit. They do have some left. It's $270 which is $30 less than the $15x20 games this year. But you do have to be a donor. I think they did it because they've lost so much parking to other projects. To SU's credit, I heard they were donating the money back to one of the floors at the VA.

For my 2000th post I will appropriately ask if the payside is like the "backside". If so, I have changed my mind and want no entrance.

Just park, on one of the streets off Euclid. Don't pay anything, and it's at most ten minute or so walk to the dome prob closer to 7 minutes.

And it's no problem to get out after the game.

Just park, on one of the streets off Euclid. Don't pay anything, and it's at most ten minute or so walk to the dome prob closer to 7 minutes.

And it's no problem to get out after the game.

Shhhhhh! Don't tell them that. The secret will be out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom