When Eric Dungey was at his lowest, family helped him 'lock in, go to work' | Syracusefan.com

When Eric Dungey was at his lowest, family helped him 'lock in, go to work'

sometimes coaches have to do the hard thing because its the right thing. so many people on here have never coached and dont really know how tough these decisions are to make. not only hard in the moment but what it does longer term on the player and the team..

had the clemson QB been hurt more than he was, the way that Dabo did it would have haunted them for a long time. It also takes the right kids to accept it and some kids wont..

Dungey's tenure at Syracuse has spanned across 3 of my relationships. Each girl I brought to a game, I've pointed at Dungey and said "If both of you and Dungey were dangling from a cliff and I had the energy to save both of you, I'd use that extra energy to make sure Dungey was safe." They'd laugh and call me a jerk and I'd laugh because they thought I was kidding. My point is, there are plenty of fish in the sea but only one Eric Dungey!

Dungey's tenure at Syracuse has spanned across 3 of my relationships. Each girl I brought to a game, I've pointed at Dungey and said "If both of you and Dungey were dangling from a cliff and I had the energy to save both of you, I'd use that extra energy to make sure Dungey was safe." They'd laugh and call me a jerk and I'd laugh because they thought I was kidding. My point is, there are plenty of fish in the sea but only one Eric Dungey!

I really hope someone can relay this story to Dungey. It's amazing. Are you still dating the last one or did she realize she couldn't compete either?

I really hope someone can relay this story to Dungey. It's amazing. Are you still dating the last one or did she realize she couldn't compete either?

Negative. After I went away for law school (in a different city) she thought it would be a good opportunity to see other guys... while also still seeing me... Really hedged her bets, respect. The one I'm bringing this weekend actually attended SU, sooo obvious upgrade.

Negative. After I went away for law school (in a different city) she thought it would be a good opportunity to see other guys... while also still seeing me... Really hedged her bets, respect. The one I'm bringing this weekend actually attended SU, sooo obvious upgrade.

Huge upgrade. Hope she realizes that Dungey still takes precedence...and Tommy will next year.

This was fantastic. Thank you for this hahahaha

If you used that line on this one she may have a may have a clever retort about you and Dungey...

That’s when u know she is a keeper!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom