When is GameDay Coming? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

When is GameDay Coming?

Kansas seems like a huge upgrade in the SOS, potentially so that could be an L.
It definitely will upgrade the SOS and is definitely no gimme, but hopefully the rest of the schedule will balance it out.

How can you loathe something you haven’t watched in two decades? And if you haven’t watched, how do you know McAfee joined the crew?

Your maths aren’t mathing.

TBF, I haven't watched that show in many years and I'm aware that McAfee was added to it. The news/ stories of it have been pretty unavoidable if you follow CFB at all.

How can you loathe something you haven’t watched in two decades? And if you haven’t watched, how do you know McAfee joined the crew?

Your maths aren’t mathing.
... Because I don't live in a hole? How can you question what another person doesn't have a taste for? Lol

I LOVE Gameday.

Only way I see them coming is for a BIG game. If somehow Miami and Cuse are 6-0? Maybe... There will have to be national hype around both programs.

TBF, I haven't watched that show in many years and I'm aware that McAfee was added to it. The news/ stories of it have been pretty unavoidable if you follow CFB at all.
Exactly. Fowler leaving in 14' was when it honestly became unbearable. Herbstreit hates Syracuse, Corso stroked out and was never the same.