When the first '3' from Ville | Syracusefan.com

When the first '3' from Ville

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
is made from about 25' out - how many of you will say not again?

Im pretty confident that Siva (an 18% 3-point shooter on the season) will go 2-2 tonight with both attempts being at the end of the shot clock.

Repeat after me:

I will not throw anything at the tv. I will not throw anything at the tv. I will not throw anything at the tv. I will not throw anything at the tv. I will not throw anything at the tv. I will not throw anything at the tv. I will not throw anything at the tv. I will not throw anything at the tv. I will not throw anything at the tv.

Is there any doubt they'll hit a 3 on their first possession?
When UCONN hit their first three I just shook my head and laughed. We might as well forfeit the tip and inbounds the ball under the basket down 0-3 to start the game.

Is there any doubt they'll hit a 3 on their first possession?

Im at the point id rather not play any D and just give up a wide open dunk on the 1st possession.

When UCONN hit their first three I just shook my head and laughed. We might as well forfeit the tip and inbounds the ball under the basket down 0-3 to start the game.

We defer to the 2nd half. :)

Blackshear will be the culprit tonight - the shooter they haven't had all year.

Before this 3 game stretch I'd have taken winning 2 of 3. This game is basically a free roll. Totally expect to lose.

All of us will get that feeling in our gut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom