when this year is done, we are going to look back at the Ohio State officiating fondly | Syracusefan.com

when this year is done, we are going to look back at the Ohio State officiating fondly

this

• is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gonna

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Millhouse

Living Legend
I'm curious how many games the NCAA will give us before they stick Dick Bavetta, Earl Hebner's Evil Twin and Lt Frank Drebin on us. I think it'll happen in the round of 32 this year

If its obvious we're getting messed by the refs I'm going to need to hurt somebody. In not a violent person, never been in a fight but man I'll be pissed

I hadn't even considered a Montreal screwjob by the refs. One more happy thought on a delightful day in march!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Well why not, a blown BS backcourt violation against Marquette in 2011, last years rigged game, and now this year. I'm sure another rigged game. Great.

IU game in DC will likely be rigged. If we are up 5 or 6 at halftime...watch out...

I love how you guys aren't even mentioning the suplex from 2010.

I'm curious how many games the NCAA will give us before they stick Dick Bavetta, Earl Hebner's Evil Twin and Lt Frank Drebin on us. I think it'll happen in the round of 32 this year
Call me paranoid but I think the die has been cast and we are cooked. No way they want us advancing to the finals and have the distraction of "violations" become the story of the tourney. Not that we are necessarily good enough to get there anyway but it really kills the enjoyment when the playing field is tilted to get a desired result.